WetlookPro

Message # 64793.1.1.1.1

Subject: Pictures Re:Sorry, but these are the... html

Date: Wed 15/07/15 04:26:48 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Oh... I am very sorry guys... please apologise.
Vince message was more then clear for me.
Below is the Melinda update and to make it somehow even for Henry and for you Vince I will reduce the price for Maya's session temporarily till Saturday to be only 3$ .

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVMelinda
Melinda is dunked in the pool wearing capri pants, a t-shirt without bra under and high heeled sandals.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
In reply to Message (64793.1.1.1) Hello Re:Sorry, but these are the...

By Vince T. - uu Tue 14/07/15 14:56:18 GMT

Hi Eurowam team,

I suspect that all Henry meant was that the title of your post was promoting Melinda's pool dunk session but the message itself did not include photos from that session. I don't know him but I'm guessing he didn't mean any insult and was just trying to alert you in case you accidentally forgot to include those photos.

Of course, it does not really matter since we can all just visit eurowam.com ourselves to see the great preview photos from Melinda's dunk session.

Nice work as always!

Vince

In reply to Message (64793.1.1) Question Re:Sorry, but these are the... html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Tue 14/07/15 13:33:00 GMT

Hello Henry, I don't exactly understood the comment. You meant to write YOU seen them? Or you are representing a group of people and the comment is a result of a common decision? If it's the first then I thank you for visiting my site so often. BUT some of the fans don't do that on a regular basis and they visit the site only after I post on the forums. So these postings are for them only. Sorry that I wasted your time.
In reply to Message (64793.1) Exclamation Sorry, but these are the...

By lover of female wetlook - nc-schraehe@netcologne.de de Tue 14/07/15 09:26:00 GMT

...preview pics of the latest Maya update, we have seen already!

Kindest regards

Henry

In reply to Message (64793) Pictures Melinda dunked - capri thin leggings and sandals html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 13/07/15 12:41:29 GMT

Hello guys,
The new session in the download store is a pool dunk session featuring Melinda.
Over the weekend few more wetlook videos was uploaded on the WAMoutlet.com

On WAMoutlet.com we introduced a new feature for the folks who want to try before they buy
so from now on you can play the first 30 seconds of the video without a membership, you just need to register for free.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2850+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVMaya
"These boots are made for walking" in the water said Maya and got her pretty cowboy footwear into the pool.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVEuroDunk ... Monika
Monika is back on the bench. ...and we had no mercy. ...and it was too late when she discovered that her dress is quite seethru when wet. ;)
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Sabina

I think most of you guys remember Sabina from WetlookHunter.com - if not, here is the link ;)
If you saw her first wetlook clip, you know why we just had to call her back for more.
In this update, Sabina is having her afternoon workout, but (fortunately) a hard workout requires a good cool-down. To cool off after each workout, Sabina heads to the bathroom, where she finds a few methods to help her do so.

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Anna
A summer day cannot end without a fully clothed swim. And if the sea is nearby, this is definitely something that anyone should try. Of course an example is the best means of illustrating a point, so we have Anna enjoying herself in the waves, fully clothed.
She wears tight blue jeans, high heels, nylon socks and a checkered shirt.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Have a great day!
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]