minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:27:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 64765.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Good thing he didn't claim it was the 'best', eh?

Date: Thu 09/07/15 17:48:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Even though we may all have differing opinions on preferred clothings that are best for wetlook, it is still pretty easy to rate wetlook scenes on other factors that are not clothing specific and I think most folks can agree on, so on a scale of 1 to 10

- score 1 point for good lighting and 0 points for bad lighting

- score 1 point for good camerawork (gets the money shots) and 0 points for bad camerawork (avoids or misses the money shots)

- score 1 point for good video quality (a proper HD camera) and 0 points for low quality (e.g. cell phone cameras)

- score 1 point for good editing and 0 points for bad editing (e.g. annoying music video style editing that never delivers what you want to see)

- score 2 points for "fully" clothed people, 1 point for partially clothed people, and 0 points for swimsuits or shorts & t shirts people

- score 2 points for time duration over 5 minutes or, over 2 minutes = 1 point, and less than 2 minutes zero points

- score 2 points for an authentic wetlook event (a real event where real people act naturally and are not models being directed, as opposed to an an event deliberately staged for wetlook fans) or 1 point for a staged wetlook event.

So, my personal rating for that scene would be a 7 or 8 out of 10...so this puts in in the category of being "very good"...but not what I would call a "hall of fame" video.

The irony is.....I have seen dozens of other youtube pool party videos that had far more interesting content than this video has (imho), but they always seem to suffer from bad video quality, poor camerawork  or poor lighting.

The new technology camera devices are very interesting...i.e. one wedding pool party I saw earlier this year made very interesting shots from a quadcopter aerial camera. The GoPro can produce great results...when NOT used with

a selfie stick, cos selfie sticks always give you great shots of the ugly guy holding the selfie stick, but the selfie stick is always pointed in the wrong direction to capture other people.

MK

In reply to Message (64765.1.1.1) Unfazed Re:Good thing he didn't claim it was the 'best', eh?

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Thu 09/07/15 11:53:51 GMT

Only "One of the best."
In reply to Message (64765.1.1) Lookout Good thing he didn't claim it was the 'best', eh? [nt]

By Shade - uu Wed 08/07/15 21:40:53 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (64765.1) Talking Re:One very awesome pool party clip!

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Wed 08/07/15 21:01:22 GMT

Everybody has their own taste and own opinions.  I try to avoid posting videos and claim they are the "best" of anything except maybe the best for my taste.  We are all different.
In reply to Message (64765) None One very awesome pool party clip!

By Jason.1984 - uu Wed 08/07/15 20:20:28 GMT

Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzQIb8djxrk&feature=youtu.be/ http://youtu.be/dzQIb8djxrk

One of the best pool party clips on YouTube!! I really hope that some producer does the wetlook party thing again! That was the best ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzQIb8djxrk&feature=youtu.be / http://youtu.be/dzQIb8djxrk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]