Wetlook-Online

Message # 64750.1

Subject: Talking Re:Random thought

Date: Sun 05/07/15 20:05:04 GMT

Name: Roscoe_BC uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't have an answer for you, I haven't tried a public pool or a fountain, even though the Millenium Park fountain "spit shower" in Chicago is designed to encourage people to walk in.

I know I tend to make a much bigger deal out of getting clothes wet in public than most people would, because for me it's public exhibition of a sexual act, not just being weird, unconventional or rebellious.  You could easily explain socks in the pool by saying you don't want to get athletes foot.

In reply to Message (64750) Confused Random thought

By Anonymous - uu Sun 05/07/15 19:21:18 GMT

I walked passed a crowded public pool yesterday and saw a guy getting in and out of the water wearing grey swim trunks and black, Under Armor crew socks. One was pulled up to mid-calf and the other had scrunched down. No one seemed to be paying any attention to his socks. I was quite jealous. I wish I had the nerve to do that. Every time I see or smell a pool I want to jump in right then. If I did and no one paid any attention to me, I was gradually wear more and more clothes each time I went back. Has anybody else or their wife/girlfriend swam with socks or clothes on at a crowded public pool? What did you/she wear? What were the reactions of the other people?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]