MyWetloook

Message # 64743.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:That is bad

Date: Sat 04/07/15 20:27:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI in recent years there have been several similar wetlook stunts on the science shows "Die Clever Show" in Germany and on the UK tv series "The Gadget show". On the German show they had a girl in a dress in an ice bath scene and also wetted down another model to analyze the effects of see thru clothing. On the UK show host Suzy Perry has done several wetlook related experiments on "The Gadget Show". She has done several wetlook stunts, and here is one where she tests waterproof bags and laptops...

http://topwam.com/videos.php?id=2090&list=0

There was an interesting documentary in ESPN Sports in 2004 that demonstrated the science of swimming and drag-resistant swim suits that allow the body to glide thru the water faster, so they demionstrated this by having an olympic swimmer swim in the pool fully clothed in her business suit and then do the same thing with a swimsuit on to measure the time difference. I have that clip on 2-3 old tapes.

MK

In reply to Message (64743.1.1) None That is bad

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 04/07/15 18:37:46 GMT

I thinki have hear this before, its really bad, i have a wetlook archive i need o work out

how i will do with it, maybe time to make a backup soon to.

In reply to Message (64743.1) None Re:Dannii in a 1990 UK science show

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 04/07/15 17:02:44 GMT

FYI it was an old VHS tape somebody sent to me in 1992. The girl is Danni Minogue, the sister of Kylie.

The best wetlook scene on a science show is something I once recorded in the UK on my old Philips 1 inch video tape machine back in 1972 or 1973. The show was called "Tomorrow's World" and they did a science experiment in the BBC studios where they hooked up a girl with heart rate monitors and sat her in a chair inside a kiddie pool, and then they proceeded to pour several buckets of ice water over her and monitored her heart rate as the ice water was poured over her. The girl was nicely dressed in a skirt and blouse and even kept her shoes on.

When I saw that scene on live tv, forget the girl's heart rate increasing, it sent my heart rate thru the roof as she sat there in her soaking wet blouse and skirt....ha ha

Sadly I lost that recording and several of my earliest video compilations in 1976 when some buggers robbed my house in 1976 while I was at work all day, and when I came home I found they had taken all my tv and stereo equipment and my VTR and all my tapes (cos VTR tapes were very valuable in the early 70's and cost 100 Pounds or $200 for each cassette in those days, so people would nick them just to recycle and re-use them). They loaded up all my stuff and took my Mini Cooper as well....which the cops found 2 weeks later up on cinder blocks with my custom wheels missing. I was able to replace my car and stero and video gear with the insurance money, but insurance cannot replace my lost video collection of early 70's tv wetscenes.

MK

In reply to Message (64743) None Dannii in a 1990 UK science show

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 04/07/15 16:00:34 GMT

This is a video you can find on MK´s site, i think Wambank.

Someone know what show it is? Called Dannii?

I like that type of wetlook, maybe come from the kids channel but it just

the presenter who going to be wet on a good way when she talk about

water.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]