Wetlook-Online

Message # 6461.1

Subject: Hello Re: I wish I could give back something

Date: Fri 17/10/03 21:39:24 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email: bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A few words of support like yours go a long way to ENCOURAGING us to go and produce more wetlook. Thumbs Up

As for trying to do your own videos,I was like that 2 years ago,filming from a distance,constantly looking to see who was watching me film...But now I just get right in where the action is so people KNOW what I'm filming,also do smile and laugh WITH the people being filmed,it makes what you are doing more natural!

Oh and one more thing...Leonmoomin taught me all I know! He he!!

Brian Peace Man

In reply to Message (6461) Thumbs Up I wish I could give back something

By Sammy - spudge93@lycos.com us Fri 17/10/03 10:16:34 GMT

Hello everyone,

I know that this must be very cliched by now, but I just continue to sit in awe at the work of Leonmoomin, Brian of Apex, and the many others who work so hard to bring us such great videos and pics.  

I just wish I had some sort of way to give it back to them, I really do...unfortunately my funds are somewhat limited right now, so I can't buy any videos from them.  I've considered trying my hand at making my own videos, but realized the risks outweighed the benefits.  There isn't much wetlook in NYC (where I'm currently residing), and while there is some in Pittsburgh (my home town) in the summer, in most places where it is common there are either lots of little kids around with the adults (so I'd probably be reported to the authorities), or it would just look suspicious if I started taping random people with a camcorder.  Yet another reason to admire the aforementioned producers, for simply having the balls to do that!

So to conclude, I am just wondering: Is something--anything--I could do to give it back to the community?

Again, thank you all so much.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]