MyWetloook

Message # 6458.1.1.1

Subject: Note Chicago Cubs

Date: Fri 17/10/03 17:03:26 GMT

Name: Bostonwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
.....I should have added "Chicago Cubs fan" as well.....
In reply to Message (6458.1.1) Hello Re: nothing like wetlook blueballs..................

By Waterspaniel - us Fri 17/10/03 09:16:50 GMT

Or like having the power go out in the middle of a great TV wetlook scene that you've been waiting on for 6 months. Everybody in Chicago was sure the Cubs had it sewed up for the last 2 games, and real happy because it had been so long. Condolences to the Red Sox as well. Guess curses really do work. So close, yet so far away...
In reply to Message (6458.1) Hello nothing like wetlook blueballs..................

By natural born chaos - us Fri 17/10/03 07:04:41 GMT

I feel for the Cubs fans as well
In reply to Message (6458) Sad A Wetlook Analogy

By Bostonwet - us Fri 17/10/03 04:24:41 GMT

Here it is.....You`re at a huge party for the nation`s largest secretarial employment corporation. The ratio of hot women - 20`s, 30`s, 40`s - to men is 10 to 1....The party is at a giant resort hotel w/ a huge indoor pool & an OPEN bar. There are literally hundreds of great looking women wearing smart-casual outfits; jeans, skirts, dresses. Just as the first of the crowd start flirting with wetness -feet in the water, the threatened pool toss, some agressive splashing from pool`s edge - Securty shows up and chains off the pool - "Pool Closed per order Hotel Security"......That`s what it`s like to be a Boston Red Sox fan.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.075 seconds to generate ]