WetlookPro

Message # 64498

Subject: Pictures What happened in the past week on the sites html

Date: Mon 01/06/15 09:37:07 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello guys,
Here is what happened in the past week on our sites.
Some of the free pictures are selected below BUT you can visit www.eurowam.net for more free pics.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2850+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVGinger
Casual BUT sexy. Ginger sure knows how to combine these two... and as always she is willing to show her fans the result.
So enjoy watching her in the kiddy pool, having a great time, while she poses to the cameras.

Free Preview
HDVReka
New fantasy story featuring Reka.
She is just relaxing after a hard day, drinking a glass of water. As you can imagine it didn't took long before Reka got the clever idea to por all the water from the glass on her shirt and pants, especially enjoying the feeling of the water down on her crotch.
After she finished the glass she added some water from a bottle and then moved in the bathroom for complete the job ;)

Free Preview
HDVImola
Imola just bought a pair of leather platform boots and she decided to soak them a little bit in the pool to get them more comfortable.
The script of the custom video also required her to act as a heavy smoker so if you are against that don't download the video.
Anyway, after she went in and out of the pool for the first part of the video lighting several cigarettes, and during the end of the session she took off her leather jacket revealing her topless body.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVDaniela
We can say that we helped each other with Daniela that day. I helped her to get her clothes wet and be admired of thousands of fans and she helped us NOT to catch a cold that day when we have met... Cos I have to tell you... when we have met her I have lost every hope that we will find a girl, the sun was almost at sunset and we was returning home when I have spotted this 22 years old pretty girl.
I was determined not to let her go and of course I used every resource it crossed my mind to get her wet, avoiding to offer her money to get her wet... and it seemed that my luck did not left me cos here she is... soaked for you with all her clothes on and besides she wear just the casual type of clothes that many of the fans asked... Low heeled boots, leggings and a casual jacket.

Free Preview
HDVAdria; Amy
Adria and Amy are chatting after work about the number of the tasks they recieved that day and Adria was complaining that she will resign soon. Of course, Amy could not loose her best friend at her working place so she invited Adria to relax under the shower and thing over the resignation.
So they both stepped under the shower and those who saw them before in a lesbian style update, knows that this update will have plenty of wetlook, kisses and hot action from the two beauties.

Free Preview
HDVGinger
FINALLY a casual update from Ginger.
She is playing in the pool wearing ballet flats, leggings, nylon socks, a jacket and a nice shirt without bra on.
Enjoy the view ;)

Free Preview
HDVSzende
Szende is playing in the pool and enjoys the wetlook feeling wearing a pair of tight jeans and fancy short and a pair of boots that she will take off during the clip.
Free Preview
HDVAdria
Adria thought that it would be a very good idea to relax after a shopping spree and visit a little the country side.
So kept on the tight jeans she just bought and she matched the jeans with a pair of pointy heels and a fancy blouse and she went to search the nearest creek ;)
As we know her, Adria had to see the color change of her jeans so without much hesitation she begin to play in the creek and she soaked her tight jeans pretty well.
BUT that (of course) did not satisfied her completely, so as she arrived home she filled a bath with water, she changed the black nylon socks for a pair of tan pantyhose under the jeans and she played into the tub for a while.
During her play she strips topless and then she got back the wet clothes before leaving the bathroom.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Kata
Kata is always ready for a quick dip into the kiddy pool and after all this time we've worked with her, we can sincerely tell you that she enjoys being wet very much.
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Theodora
Theodora takes a bath in the kiddy pool wearing a pair of tight denim pants, high heeled boots and a long-sleeved thin blouse.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Diana Z
She is probably the most casually dressed beauty I could find for you guys during a hot summer day. As opposed to the winter hunts, when the girls are fully dressed; in the summer, when the weather is hot, we have a bit of a hard time finding girls who are dressed. ...I mean, who wears anything more then a top and a pair of short pants?
Anyway, Diana was dressed perfectly for us: she was wearing a light shirt that was transparent enough to let us guess (when she got it wet) that she also wore a black bra underneath. She was also wearing a pair of tight black pants (no jeans) and a purple long sleeved bolero and a sexy pair of heels.
So yes, she was young, had a very beautiful smile, was nicely dressed and was totally up for it. As you can guess, we did not let NOT experience the feeling of wet clothes. In this clip we combined the shower shots with the pool shots and Diana (despite the fact that she was a little bothered by the cameras) managed to have a great time soaking her clothes for us.

Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook ... Judith
Judith is enjoying herself in the pool wearing a pink outfit and matching shoes.
Free Preview
HDVAquaMaidens (RO) ... Timmy
Timmy is testing her underwater skills for the first time... We'll let you be the judge and comment on the video. Should we do more scenes with her or not?
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Julia S
Julia is ready for the summer with this light dress and this pair of high-heeled sandals. ;)
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Joana Y
Joana had an awful day; her boss noticed that she is wearing a new set business suit ensemble, and even some of the male co-workers commented that they cannot focus on the job because she distracted them with the way she dressed.
She wanted to get home as soon as she could and get away from the comments she received all afternoon. As she got home, she lit up a cigarette and prepared a coffee but while she enjoyed the flavor of the coffee, she inadvertently spilled some of it on her shirt and skirt.
"WOW," she thought, "I never tried to soak my clothes with the coffee BUT this feels really nice".
Of course, the only problem in the case that someone will want to soak oneself completely with coffee would be that one needs LOADS of it. So our lovely Joana preferred to get downstairs and take a fully clothed shower instead.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]