minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:48:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 64450.1

Subject: Depressed Re:Don't Quit Your Day Job !

Date: Wed 27/05/15 03:21:06 GMT

Name: old sid uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Most just do it for the fun..In many cases more Money goes out than Comes in.
In reply to Message (64450) None Question to the WL-producers about income in wetlookoproducing

By Wetlooker2 - se Tue 26/05/15 11:31:44 GMT

HI all, i have follow this forum in many years now, im very alone and feeling like a geek over wetlook

and love to follow the producers who upload new pictures and videos often or more than often. :)

But how it works for you? Is that your full time job? Wetlookmodelling or maybe you are photographer and

have wetlook modelling on the side of your ordinary project?

Or maybe its something you do on the side of your job?

I will give it a try and be a wetlook producer, have a model and i think she will invite other people to try.

It can be something big like she says, will continue with the work on my website, with rebuilt it totally.

Today i have a website with tips and ideas to people who like to try swim with clothes,

i will remake it to a modern website with a aqua theme and with pictures and videos.

But that be on the side of the modelling, my modelling will have a own website there maybe

i can sale pictures and videos. So back to question number one, can it be something i can work

with on full time? For me it will be a fun project who can give some money to the models and

money to better cameras and maybe i can buy the right clothes i will see them use,

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]