Wetlook-Online

Message # 64434.2.1.3

Subject: Thumbs Down Re:Search for old RTL messy movie from the late 1990s

Date: Mon 25/05/15 22:17:42 GMT

Name: Jürgen de

Email: wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

And you are still wrong...

The company of Thomas Mainer was called "Wet Fashion". It has nothing to do with "Wet Fashion Fun". So please could you stop telling your stories about "we would have bought our company from Mr. Mainer", cause this is simply wrong.

It is really not the first time, I read some totally stubid statements of you, telling to people like it would be the truth. That's what making me angry. There is no "raw nerve" about any brand naming or people working in the same area, My raw nerve is about people who tell their fantasy to others like it would be the truth.

Please simply stop this and there will be no more problem.

In reply to Message (64434.2.1) None Re:Search for old RTL messy movie from the late 1990s

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 25/05/15 16:41:15 GMT

The guy seen shooting the girls in the muddy quarry and other documentaries I have where he is filming wetlook models is definitely Thomas Mainer and not some other guy....because in the documentaries they show him working in his editing room and the tv company places a caption text "Thomas Mainer" on the tv screen....see one of the wetlook documentaries I have on him from approx 1996 that I have on my compilation file MK504....see the first 2 caps in my gallery of MK504

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?id=575

....this is Thomas.....he had curly hair a beard and glasses...

In the mud scenes on the other documentary you see hm carrying his big-ass professional Betacam camera on his shoulder...it is the same guy...

I heard some gossip from some of my German contacts at that time in the 1990's as to why he disappeared and gave up his wam video company but I will not repeat that, and all I will say is that his company was passed to a new owner.

MK

In reply to Message (64434.2) None Re:Search for old RTL messy movie from the late 1990s

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Mon 25/05/15 09:53:14 GMT

I think I know the individual you are talking about.  He is a different person than Thomas Mainer that MK mentioned, Thomas lived in Bavaria.  I believe this person still posts occasionally on the German Nasse Klamotten forum, I don't remember the name he uses there unfortunately.  He used to organize the private "Wasserball" pool parties in the Hamburg-Hanover area and at one time there was a website.
In reply to Message (64434) None Search for old RTL messy movie from the late 1990s

By msmud - pt4230-435@online.de de Sun 24/05/15 10:06:54 GMT

Hi all,

does someone remember, respectively has recording of a 3-5mins report on a messy community in an area around Hannover, displayed on a RTL daily TV magazine somewhere in the llater 1990/earyl 2000 ?  The scene I remember was about a gravel pit, 4 ladies/girls in formal/business clothes and a guy who did the filming an a bit of interview.  Finally all the girls hopped into the mud and were filmed.  Thanks for any hints where to find get.

Msmud

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.222 seconds to generate ]