Wetlook-Online

Message # 6439.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Bingo Anthony!..Folks keep the replies coming

Date: Thu 16/10/03 08:27:58 GMT

Name: (WK) uu

Email: weinerking@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes Anthony:  This is exacly what we would want from the folk..Honestly why it turn them on>>>I must impress this client tomorrow night so for the upcoming months liquidladies will have something NEW to offer..Great wet scenes with girls just acting naturally and being themselves Rather than our staged materal (we will continue to do it though) but up our antie a little on spontaneous stuff.

(WK)

In reply to Message (6439.3) Hello Re: what is the turn on connection for wet guys and girls..feedback needed

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 16/10/03 04:26:33 GMT

Some hopefully useful feedback for your client, from a male perspective as to what is exciting about women in wet clothes:

Wet clothing is unusual... you could say it's naughty... that's one aspect of its appeal. The more unusual or inappropriate the clothing for, lets say, swimwear, the more "naughty" and therefore the more appealing. For some of us, the more layers, the more inappropriate and therefore the more interesting. Same would apply to foam ie foam parties. Almost like taking a shower in street/club clothes.

Other elements of the appeal depend on the fabrics and cut of the clothes being worn. A blouse which gets clingy when wet is appealing because it reveals a woman's form... same reason a lot of guys like girls in tight jeans and t-shirts, except she could be wearing something that wouldn't otherwise reveal her shape. As we all know from wet t-shirt contests, white or light-colored fabrics usually go somewhat see-through when wet. In a way, it's an opportunity to enjoy the view without her getting naked. Some fabrics like nylons shine when wet... not sure why that is appealing... for some of us, it just is.

Finally, there is the aspect of a girl just letting go and having a good time, doing something she normally wouldn't. When it's harmless, and the evidence is there for all to see - like she just jumps into a pool fully clothed, it can say a lot about her state of mind.

At least, that's my take on it all.

In reply to Message (6439) Hello what is the turn on connection for wet guys and girls..feedback needed

By (WK) - weinerking@earthlink.net uu Thu 16/10/03 02:51:07 GMT

Ok..I have a client waiting to do wetlook this winter at a nightclub, but what I need to show him is the fedback from both a mans point of view on wet women and a womans point of view on wet guys...What outfits turn you on..What is it about wet clothes that is such a turn on?  Please try and answer this either on the forum or e-mail me directly so I may have a stack of information for my client to see..In the USA it seems most clubs still have the stereotype minds that men only get off on bare skin in contest...Liquidladies is working with them to show that the main stream is not always the favoite, that many men and women at the clubs may well indeed like a change of attraction.  so if you would, who ever you are viewers or producers, please give us your fedback so we can present these reason why wetlook is so sexy and upcoming.  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]