minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:52:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 6439.1

Subject: Info Re: what is the turn on connection for wet guys and girls..feedback needed

Date: Thu 16/10/03 03:40:30 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I hate nudity and love wet skirts and dresses...

w@mboy

In reply to Message (6439) Hello what is the turn on connection for wet guys and girls..feedback needed

By (WK) - weinerking@earthlink.net uu Thu 16/10/03 02:51:07 GMT

Ok..I have a client waiting to do wetlook this winter at a nightclub, but what I need to show him is the fedback from both a mans point of view on wet women and a womans point of view on wet guys...What outfits turn you on..What is it about wet clothes that is such a turn on?  Please try and answer this either on the forum or e-mail me directly so I may have a stack of information for my client to see..In the USA it seems most clubs still have the stereotype minds that men only get off on bare skin in contest...Liquidladies is working with them to show that the main stream is not always the favoite, that many men and women at the clubs may well indeed like a change of attraction.  so if you would, who ever you are viewers or producers, please give us your fedback so we can present these reason why wetlook is so sexy and upcoming.  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]