MyWetloook

Message # 64359

Subject: Crown New Supergirl underwater/Wetlook video project in the works

Date: Fri 15/05/15 22:01:06 GMT

Name: WONTV5 us

Email: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

It's Official. Kaycee Anne will be Supergirl In The WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Pilot Installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" the target date is for this summer.

From the creators and the minds that brought you the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come a new Superheroine/Cosplay Series that is combines withe the Twilight Zone. WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions is Association with MMP Studios presents: The Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril fan Film Series. The series is a combination of Cosplay & The Twilight Zone featuring different MMP Studio Model or Models/Actress or Actresses in each installment. The series will focus on different characters that enter into different situations on a particular day or moment and end up in an underwater peril situation that they either live or die in it. The characters will either be Superheroines, Cosplay characters (Police officer, Cheerleader or etc) and will feature different MMP talent in each installment of the series. Most of these installments will feature only one person in it and sometimes two. Now...the first installment of this series is entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl". Its stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story is that Supergirl/Jac Kent (Kaycee Anne) is currently is going steady with a man name "Roger" who she saved a while back. Since that time, they have fallen in love and have be seeing each other quite a lot. They have even told each other their secrets..(Roger's passion for seeing women underwater & Supergirl revealing her true identity). All seems well except for one thing. Supergirl doesn't know that Roger is a SERIAL Killer and he plans to kill her, tricking her into wanting to film a underwater fantasy video if he is super nice, charming and romantic to her. Sadly, she fall into the trap and that's when peril ensues. This installment will leave you on the edge of your seat. What deadly watery trap is Supergirl going to fall into? and will leave you asking the question "Is love worth getting killed for?". That's sad lesson and answer will be learned..."In The Twilight Zone"

The budget of this production is projected to be around $1,150 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. We are in the process of ordering the props and costume for this project. Also, So far me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and put aside about $150 and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, if we reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. The target date for this project is Summer 2015

To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series, go/click on the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026 / http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

If you have any questions.

Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page.

Here's the link to the "The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]