Wetlook-Online

Message # 64280.1

Subject: Peace Man stunning!

Date: Fri 08/05/15 07:53:43 GMT

Name: luc uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Oh Yeah, wetlookhunter is back on track! This is an amazing update!
In reply to Message (64280) Pictures Wetlook Hunter new session - pool and winter clothes html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Thu 07/05/15 10:22:04 GMT

Hello guys,
the new wetlook hunter session is online.
Our crew added two sessions to the Archive Section in the past two days.
And another two wetlook videos was added to wamoutlet.com
Visit www.eurowam.net for more free pics.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2850+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDV
I cannot remember the last time when we've met two girls together during the wetlook hunter "quests" but this time our luck has changed.
Edina and Ella are the names of the girls and to tell you the truth (despite the fact that it was a very cold winter day) it was not very hard to get them wet.
To be honest in general its a lot easier to convince 2 or more girls to come with you, and I guess that is because they feel safer like that.
Both Edina and Ella have a strong personality, so all the "hunter in service" had to do was to play that card, present this as a challenge, and after we also convinced them that their clothes will be dried in a short time after the they get wet, and the session is in fact a "gate" for some more work for us, they gladly come over to the studio and soak themselves in our pool. No money asked this time, and the girls had a nice time posing for the cameras (you can bet they will be back for more)
In this session Ella is the girl who will step into the pool and wet her clothes.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section ($25 / month)
Free Preview
HDVMaya
Leather boots, tight black jeans and a fancy blouse. Maya is back into the pool with a swimming suit just perfect for our tastes.
Free Preview
HDVEszterX
This update was a subject of a contest and the winner story is below:

Esther woke up in the morning to find her boyfriend had laid out a PVC black nurses outfit and a note attached. Please give this sexy number a try and I will look forward to seeing you in it tonight...the note said. She was offended thinking this will make me like his hor....but then the second part peaked her interest. It said...if you can wear this sex outfit and make it through our back roads to cottage without getting any mudd on it, I will pay you to put it on for me tonight...$1000! She pulled the outfit off the bed much more eagerly and found the fit to be much tighter then she thought it would be. Looking in the mirror she thought wow I do look good. Now the dare part...I must be careful to get this $1000. I need this recorded she thought out loud. He will never believe me. A short phone call led to a friend with a videocamera and the dare began. This is so simple she thought as she made her way to the cottage. Getting lost in the outdoor serenity and the beautiful day, she found herself in a puddle. Fuck! She screamed in her head. Well at this point I may as well see what this mudd feels like on this PVC. Strooking the mud on her pant legs brought another thought...I will reverse this dare on him! With a plan in mind she continued to the cottage. Once in the cottage she started filling the tub with water. While it was filling she wrote a note to her boyfriend....I stepped in a puddle and lost the $1000 bet BUT if you can make it through this video I shoot in the bathtub without getting an erection....then I will give you $1000 and you will only owe me a night of romance! This will be easy she thought...he is a sucker or water and PVC. She returned to the tub and teased him by just slowly washing off the mud. Stepping up the steam, she entered the tub and begin to caress her body allowing beads of water to trickle down the PVC. Thinking about getting her hair wet which was his ultimate weak point, made her think...no I will play this show much more just in case. She then laid her bod into the water and the movement of her slender body through the water even made her feel a bit aroused. The PVC was tight but she could feel the water slipping against her skin and tickling her. Laying back into the water she decided to start inserting the dagger. Unzipping the PVC top she revealed the leather bra that would make any heart melt. This could be the best part but she knew she had the ace yet as her hair was dry yet. Seductivly moving her legs in ways that made water run down the pant she then decide to insert the dagger. Tipping her head back towards the water, she gently and slowly gave her hair the wetlook that would make any head turn to look at her. She knew she had done it! This was so sexy she could feel her heart racing. Not able to stop herself in part, but also wanting to make sure this bet was hers....she pulled her pants down. Thong showed and this was an amazing contrast to the black she had on. A little more of a show with this thong and I have this no doubt she thought. With the movement of her hips, and the pants coming down completely, she only wish he were actually here as she was now feeling it. Time to wrap this up she thought knowing he would not be back for several hours. She then stepped out of the tub and grabbed her clothes thinking, I need to dry these out for another use...this was actually really fun for me!

Thank you JT for the wonderful story.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlook Ladies ... Dana
Is she back from the office or just about to go there? That is a question that we will let you answer. Whatever your answer, the truth is that Dana looks absolutely fabulous wearing wet clothes.
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Adria; Andreea E
Do you remember the update with Andreea E. from 10 days ago? We are sure you do, and we have a little surprise for you: We did a follow up of that scene!
The plot was easy, but that was not the point - the point was to have two girls in the tub, and a clip featuring kisses, topless shots, pantyhose, tight jeans and a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Lara
One of Lara's casual outfits gets soaked in the pool today.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
Have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]