minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:11:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 64253.1.1.1.1

Subject: Question Re:Candid wetlook videos from Russia, Germany, UK, Thailand and Australia.

Date: Wed 06/05/15 02:13:33 GMT

Name: Matt uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I understand that you can not control the nature of your clips.

However this footage does exist because I have seen it with my own eyes. It's at a parade or some such I can't recall the name of the clip. But it does feature a women in adidas popper pants and white converse shows climbing out of a fountain. She has a shirt tied around her waste. I just thought you'd have the clip is all. I'm sorry

In reply to Message (64253.1.1.1) None Re:Candid wetlook videos from Russia, Germany, UK, Thailand and Australia.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 05/05/15 16:13:30 GMT

Well, the very nature of candid media is that "it is what it is" and you cannot determine clothing preferences and you just have to attend public events and see what happens.

I only have one DVD and Downloead file for the Seattle fountains....this one...

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?id=521t

FYI there is only one time per year that you can see candid wetlook at that fountain in Seattle, and that is during Labor Day weekend when they have the annual "Bumbershoot" music and arts festival. The fountain sees some activity duirng Gay Pride rallies, but that will mostly be male wetlook, so this is not one of the better spots for wetlook (e.g. the best places are Moscow and Paris which have over a dozen different fountains each in their cities where you can see wetlook all summer long).

All we can do is visit those places where more activity occurs and see what happens.

MK

In reply to Message (64253.1.1) Question Re:Candid wetlook videos from Russia, Germany, UK, Thailand and Australia.

By Matt - uu Tue 05/05/15 06:15:45 GMT

Do you have any clips where people are wearing adidas popper pants or snap pants as they are some times called and climbing out of the water? There was a clip on youtube with a brief segment. I think the account was taken dowe because I can't find it in my favourites to show you as an example. But i think it was Seattle fountain or some such

In reply to Message (64253.1) None Re:Candid wetlook videos from Russia, Germany, UK, Thailand and Australia.

By platt - de Sun 03/05/15 00:03:19 GMT

hol op, dat is oln krams! dat wär for 10 jors alns rut kum!!
In reply to Message (64253) None Candid wetlook videos from Russia, Germany, UK, Thailand and Australia.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 02/05/15 20:51:32 GMT

More new videos loaded today. Click on the thumb pics to view the galleries.

Candid wetlook videos

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?catid=1

Wetlook Models videos

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?catid=3

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]