WetlookPro

Message # 64246.1

Subject: Info Re:New guy on wetlooker.com

Date: Sat 02/05/15 15:59:49 GMT

Name: sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Being a fan of both Female and Male wetlook, I just bought set Gan10, with a very good looking guy model in grey skinny jeans and hat. The set has 134 photos. Of those 134, I have to say that only a very small percentage are what I would call "keepers", or photos that really show wetlook, or flatter the model. The majority of this set are simply repeats of each other, photos taken in succession, as if shot on video and chopped up into frame by frame photos. You get simply one photo that is like the next, the same action, or pose, just moved by an inch or so. It is a total waste of opportunity. I say this not as an insult but it is rather that I see wasted possibilities. Here you have some of the best models in wetlook, Male and Female, and it seems like each session was done in three minutes. I have said this before, but why not focus on quality of photos, and photo choices to include, than giving the whole lot, which are just repeats? I would rather pay for ten great shots than 134 similar and often mediocre shots. For example, the model is posed out of the water for a great deal of the set, and a good 15 pictures show the exact pose with only the slightest alteration. How about taking ten good shots of him exiting the pool on the ladder, at maybe a few different angles or levels, to complement his obvious form and show the wet jeans at their soaked best. There were so many shots under water, that you just do not get that shine and other aspects of wetlook that look so good. Again, I say this as advice, and am a person who has bought MANY of the sets from Wetlooker. I would buy much more if I was not so frustrated at lost photo ops.

A slide would be just fine, provided the action was not too fast for the camera and just becomes a blur. Proper light and shutter/aperture settings for indoors would have to really be followed. I say, at least it would show the models out of the water more after getting soaked. "Emerging" shots/angles are always a huge plus in wetlook!

In reply to Message (64246) Pictures New guy on wetlooker.com

By Dima - ru Sat 02/05/15 13:13:55 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/?cat=19

http://wetlooker.com/?cat=19

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.094 seconds to generate ]