Wetlook-Online

Message # 6420.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: addive incentives

Date: Wed 15/10/03 04:56:52 GMT

Name: weinerking us

Email: weinerking@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Folks:

Graham is right..The one thing he cannot tell you as I can is that who ever takes over will get All the CD's of all volumes out, videos of each and anything current of new projects we do...OH, did I mention cash paid also to the webdesigner..

I have go new projects going on this winter with shower/hottubs and dunktanks with locals clubs..All this will be candid material and sext wet clothes from jeans to Pajamas as we introduce theme night to the club.  They are highly interested in our work and promoting them world wide on our forum..BUT..if no one can offer help By January 2004, then all the new stuff we are doing will be only for me and a few friends on the forum..Hope someone will help..

(WK)

In reply to Message (6420.1) Note If you want to apply ... http://www.liquidladies.org/contact.html [nt]

By Graham (UK) - graham@grayhost.net gb Wed 15/10/03 03:53:41 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (6420) Info Webmaster wanted for www.liquidladies.org

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Wed 15/10/03 03:50:18 GMT

I posted this before (a couple of weeks ago), but thought I'd try once more. I am giving up the job of running the Liquid Ladies site as I have too much other work (Styx and other "non-wetlook" websites for my main design and hosting business) ...

WK (Weiner King) is looking for a Webmaster to take over running www.liquidladies.org for him (from me). The applicant needs to be able to run a website, build pages with HTML and work with graphics packages on WK's images which arrive on CD. The site is quite basic, so no really detailed skills are needed (for example, there is no PHP or databases involved).

Ideally, the person needs to have an interest in the subject (so that's why I'm posting this here!!) and there will no doubt be some perks of free tapes and CDs for the person selected. But that's to be negotiated between the applicant and WK.

GrayHost will continue to host the site. I'll ensure the person taking over has access to the site and any graphics for building and running it. But I won't be training the applicant. So, if you don't have the right skills but just fancy having a go because you can update a Yahoo or Geocities site, you're not likely to be the right person.

Here's an added incentive ... if WK doesn't get someone, the site will probably eventually close early in 2004 because no-one can update it. When it closes, the business will probably close too because most of the tape and CD orders come through the website.

Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]