Wetlook-Online

Message # 64155.2

Subject: Info Re:To Jetwetfun

Date: Tue 21/04/15 18:21:18 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No we won't be doing video.  I know it would attract a larger audience, but our wetlook is more about the fun and not so much about the production.  Make it a production and Jennifer looses interest really fast.  In fact, I may stop using the DSLR and go back to a simple point and shoot underwater camera so we can have fun doing it together.  She doesn't care for having the big camera in her face and would rather we do it together and have something small and easy to use.  This all goes along with my post asking people what they prefer.  Simple point and shoot cameras are fun and easy to use and you don't have to worry about getting them wet.  The D600 is much more intrusive into the fun of it.
In reply to Message (64155) Question To Jetwetfun

By waterrise - uu Tue 21/04/15 15:02:43 GMT

Hi Jennifer and stuff,

the photosets in your webpage are beautiful, but I have question. Will you prepare some videos? I think, there are many users, who preffers videos and they (me too) would like see your scenes in videostreams. Of course donating Your work with videos for sale, mean like Pay per View or sharing in Vidown.com. Thanks.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]