Wetlook-Online

Message # 64148.7

Subject: None Re:Which do you like better

Date: Wed 22/04/15 03:56:19 GMT

Name: CW uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Easily I prefer casual sundresses or tshirts and shorts or miniskirts.  Basically my idea of wetlook that I enjoy is what you would see when you go to an amusement park and girls are going on wet rides.  They're dressed to have fun on a warm day and decide to get soaked on a whim.  The whole fun side of wetlook is my thing, not the sexy side.
In reply to Message (64148) None Which do you like better

By jetwetfun - us Mon 20/04/15 21:48:08 GMT

When Mike and Ellie met up with us in Oregon, we talked over something and I'm curious what the people here think.  

As you have seen, jetwetfun has updated twice recently and we have another hotter set yet to come out.  Ellie has her own site and posts updates on Wednesdays on the "other" wetlook forum.

What does everyone here like?  Mike and I like to see women here who, regardless of body type and age, seriously like to get wet in their clothes and enjoy having fun in the water.  What is the preference?  Would you rather see wives/girls next door get wet because they enjoy it or would you rather see young gorgeous models get wet for money?  Or is it a blend of the two?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]