MyWetloook

Message # 6400.2

Subject: Hello What about if...........

Date: Tue 14/10/03 12:09:08 GMT

Name: natural born chaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
a customer wants to do his own custom shoot himself?
In reply to Message (6400) Hello Elvis has left the building, plus example of location for 2004 convention

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 14/10/03 05:42:57 GMT

Website: http://www5.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/11717.html

FYI, Elvis has left the building....i.e. Leonmoomin has just left the UK for a 2 week tour of Thailand's cities and beaches....so that means all UK and Parisien women are now safe from getting dragged into the fountains...for at least the next 2 weeks anyway...ha ha. If you are wondering whether Leonmoomin will be shooting lots of new scenes with his girlfriend in Thailand....just ask yourself...is the Pope, a Catholic.

Next subject: getting back to the debate again about the possibilities for a wetlook convention in 2004, if you want a real spectators event, then here is the kind of place we would normally rent when we do our video projects. We prefer to rent large estate homes that can accommodate at least 12 models & crewmembers plus up to 30 visitors. We rented private islands the last 2 times in the Florida Keys. We have not tried this one yet...

http://www5.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/11717.html

and this one would seem to ideal for staging an "It's a Knockout" (Battle of the Network Stars) series of wetlook games for spectators to watch...cos it is a private island with over 7 acres of grounds for staging games, plus an huge pool too. This place would be big enough for me to organize a series of wetlook games with teams captained by Leon and 2-3 of his girls, EuroWAM TEAM and 2-3 of his girls, and if other producers like Nigel, Kev and Graham (who already come to the Keys for shoots anyway) wanted to come over with a couple of girl each, we could have 3-4 teams of girls from different producers in some entertaining games on the grounds and in the pool.

Unlike previous islands we have rented...this one has one very good feature..i.e. it is connected to land by a small road/causeway...so you are not "marooned" and stuck on the island...needing to rent boats or wait for boats to get on and off all the time. You can drive on and off from the mainland with your car...and any spectators or visitors who wanted to watch or just swim in the ocean or pool, could stay at any of the many $30 motels that are only a couple of miles away in Marathon Key.

The price might seem high (at $7500 for one week)....but thats what we normally pay when we rent homes for our major shoots anyway....so I would be willing to pay for most of the costs for the island for the week....and if other producers are interested in setting something up like this for next year...let me know. We can work out something to mutually satisfy each producers needs. If we were to stage a series of wetlook olympic games and pool parties for several days...I wonder how many wet fans would want to attend, participate or watch.

Or...if producers would prefer...forget the games...we just have an adhoc modelling convention...where each producer shows up with 2 models...and all swap the girls around with each other and do various shoots or whatever each producers customers want to see done.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]