Wetlook-Online

Message # 640

Subject: Hello Public wetlook event in Orlando tomorrow

Date: Thu 24/10/02 03:40:10 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For those of you within driving distance of Orlando, don't forget that tomorrow (I think, but double check)is the day for the annual "Spirit Splash" fountain day at the University of Central Florida, where 800+ college students end their homecoming week with a series of events staged in and around the fountain pool. This is somewhat similar to the Albany Fountain Day events you all know of.

The bad news is, I was planning to go and tape it, but I cannot make it, cos I am still in the midst of wrapping up on my latest video shoots and editing 47 new hours of video we just shot... I am unable to take a day off to drive up and tape it.

If anybody in the Orlando area is interested in attending this event -- this is an event open to the general public. I suggest you call UCF admin office just to double check on the date, but I am pretty sure that tomorrow is the big day.

If anybody attends and tapes this event and sends me a copy of their tape, they can claim 10 FREE tape or 10 FREE DVDs of their choice (choose from over 3000 tapes in my database)...but you gotta shoot on video in order to claim the free tapes or DVDs. I do not trade for still photos...stills do not capture the ambience of such live events, so I am not interested in stills. As you have seen from Leonmoomin's tapes (those of you who have actually seen the actual videos...not merely the vidcaps)...stills or vidcaps do not do justice to such events...and are nothing like what it is like to be a "fly on the wall" and actually experience these events thru live action video.

Here is a link to some of the pics from last years events.

http://www.pp.ucf.edu/homecoming2001/ssplash.htm

Have fun. I live 4.5hrs away from Orlando...so thats my excuse for not having the time to attend. If you live closer than 30 mins from Orlando...then you have no excuse at all...i.e. if you normally work that day....call in sick (cos wetlook mania is a sickness...isn't it...ha ha).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]