WetlookPro

Message # 63993.1.1.2

Subject: None Re:good question, I wanted to ask the same

Date: Sat 04/04/15 16:51:00 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I just had the same question asked by email as well so it is a good question. The answer is, that I keep a 12 month future supply of unreleased new Russian media in order to last thru the winter months when there are no fountains scenes happening. The Russian fountain scenes only happen during 10 weeks each year (from the last week of May until the last week of August), and during the other 42 weeks of the year there is nothing happening because the weather is too cold. Therefore I stagger the releases each month in order to provide new updates for every month, when in reality all the scenes happen in 3 months only, so I try to keep the site going thru the other 9 months of year when nothing new is happening.

One has to keep a supply of clips in reserve for the winter months, and also as a contingency in case of unexpected events....e.g. in the past 7 years I hired cameramen to travel to Kiev in the Ukraine and lots of fountains scenes were happening in the Ukraine, but since the Russian invasion of he Ukraine now all the wetlook fun has stopped in the Ukraine so there will be more fountains scenes coming from Kiev now.

If I released everything too prematurely, then the site would only have new Russian media for 3 months of the year with no new media for the next 9 months, because there are only 3 months of the year when the fountains scenes take place, so basically I ration the release of the clips in order to have new updates over 12 months....so I keep a 12 month supply of new clips in reserve.

MK

In reply to Message (63993.1.1) Hello good question, I wanted to ask the same

By nathaar - nl Sat 04/04/15 08:57:55 GMT

Or is the fountain wetlook fashion in Russia over ??
In reply to Message (63993.1) Warning! question!

By Anonymous - uu Sat 04/04/15 08:40:51 GMT

Are you out of new footage?
In reply to Message (63993) None More candid wetlook Russian girls

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 04/04/15 02:55:34 GMT

Several more hours of  Russian, New York and UK  fountains girls series footage are added to the archives. The galleries are here...

http://megastore.wamtec.com/clips.php?catid=1

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]