MyWetloook

Message # 63854.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Thanks!!

Date: Sun 22/03/15 04:53:04 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sadly I cannot go to Thailand next month because I already have another wetlook event to attend next month in the USA plus 2 other modelling shoots that same week as well, so I cannot go to Songkran this year, but if you or anyone else goes there I would be interested in trading footage. Less than 10 people in the word seem interested in my Songkran downloads, and more folks seem interested in the candid wetlook scenes from Russia, UK  and Germany these days, so I am willing to trade Russian or German footage for Thai footage on a 4 to 1 basis (i.e. 4hrs of Euro wetlook footage for 1 hr of Thai footage)  cos I happen to like the Thai scenes.

MK

In reply to Message (63854.1.1) Thumbs Up Thanks!! [nt]

By ytsen - uu Sat 21/03/15 23:57:35 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (63854.1) Thumbs Up Re:lots of wet pantyhose at songkran

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 20/03/15 16:19:19 GMT

Yeah....that cameraman really knew where to stand in order to get the best shots cos you rarely see people at Songkran showing those kinds of scenes, so I think that cameraman must have been a wet pantyhose fan.

Oh...wait a minute...I know that cameraman...it was ME !!   ha ha

But that shows how few wetlook pantyhose fans there are, cos I have been to Songkran many times since 1979 and there are millions of people at the festival, but the wetlook pantyhose girls are less than 1% of the girls at the festival and so they are hard to find, and the only people in the world who capture them are myself, Leon, WetBrian and Ytsen. I have dozens of hours of wetlook pantyhose scenes from the Songrkan events I have attended in the last 15 years, but ironically nobody is interested in them because these clips are the least downloaded items on my sites, go figure. But for those few who may be interested, I have re-mastered the more recent HD scenes into a new 30 minute video format  and started to archive them here...

http://megastore.wamtec.com/search.php?catid=0&search=song

MK

In reply to Message (63854) Band lots of wet pantyhose at songkran

By john - uu Fri 20/03/15 06:26:12 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWyLBkPAKqo&spfreload=10  awesome !!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.070 seconds to generate ]