minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:42:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 63850.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Splash! Question - we need a Polish TV wetfan to record the new series

Date: Mon 23/03/15 19:29:43 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks MK.

I didn't know there were a separate version for Russia and Ukraine.  That is something I will hunt down.

In reply to Message (63850.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Splash! Question - we need a Polish TV wetfan to record the new series

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 22/03/15 20:42:06 GMT

The origins of the Splash TV show and it's 30+ variations in other countries all come from the original German Celebrity Diving show called "TV total Turmspringen"

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_total_Turmspringen

That show was copied in Holland and from there all the international encarnations of that show came about....here is a list of all the Splash TV shows made in various countries....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_Splash!

I have seen most of the episodes from all the international versions and frankly the only ones that had decent wetlook scenes were the Russian and Ukrainian and Portuguese versions.

The only new version currently airing in 2015 is the new Polish version, but I have not been able to record those shows cos nobody is uploading those episodes to Youtube, but here is a video

made a couple of weeks ago showing some promo scenes for the new Polish version now airing on Polsat TV. This is only a behind the scenes video made 2 week ago...which looks promising, but nobody

seems to be uploading the full shows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjpit6xaPc

MK

In reply to Message (63850.1.1.1.1) Hello Re:Splash! Question

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Sun 22/03/15 19:41:07 GMT

Thanks MK.

I saw a clip of the hostess taking one of the dives, but she was wearing a one-piece swimsuit at the time.

BTW what was the name of the other German show involving diving?

In reply to Message (63850.1.1.1) None Re:Splash! Question

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 22/03/15 05:01:29 GMT

No...the German version did not repeat what they did in the finale shows in the UK and American versions of that show. Only the Russian version of that show did the same pool jump in a dress as you saw in the UK and American versions.
In reply to Message (63850.1.1) Hello Splash! Question

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Sat 21/03/15 11:30:34 GMT

MK did the German hosts of Splash! jump into the pool at any time during the series?

I know that the hosts from the UK (twice), the US, Ukraine and the Netherlands have.

In reply to Message (63850.1) None Re:Girl thrown in the pool

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 19/03/15 23:22:01 GMT

Thats an old scene from 2 years ago. The German version of Splash was called "Die Pool Champions" and they only made 1 season in 2013 and did not have a second season.....I think there were lawsuits against that show because it was a blatant copy of another Celebrity Diving show that a fanous German TV host has done for several years...and the host of that other show was not happy that his show was being ripped off on another channel.

Yeah...the girl in that scene was called Verona Pooth, but most of us know her under her former name Verona Feldbusch cos she did several great wetlook scenes on her 1990's hot tub talkshow called "Peep" and on other variety shows. I have several 1990's wetlook scenes of Verona and also she did some nice wetlook commercials as well. In that scene you cite...you are correct...it was a quasi swimdress suit....cos the kicker was...in the underwater scenes you can see that her her yellow polka dot underwear matched to her dress....and when the underwear matches to the dress, that is more liike a Taiwanese or Korean swimsuit...not a real dress.

MK

In reply to Message (63850) Video Girl thrown in the pool

By Tobias - gb Thu 19/03/15 19:57:55 GMT

This might be of interest to some. It shows a German television presenter being thrown into the pool on what looks like a version of Splash. At first she appeared to be wearing a yellow dress but I feel it may be a little contrived, as it seems to look like more of a swimsuit as the clip goes on. She is wearing shoes, though.

http://www.rtl.de/cms/sendungen/show/die-pool-champions/news/pool-champions-konny-reimann-geht-mit-verona-pooth-baden-2fe7f-b926-11-1550302.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]