MyWetloook

Message # 638.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re: JUST CHECKED IT

Date: Fri 25/10/02 03:23:00 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Happy AND IT'S DOING MUCH MUCH BETTER, GUYS AND MEMBERSHIP CONTINUS 2 GROW ALMOST 600 AND AGAIN THANX 4 UR PATIENCE Peace Man wir
In reply to Message (638.1.1) Info Re: I REALIZE THIS AND.............

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 24/10/02 11:39:29 GMT

Note It says that the site has exceeded its' daily downloading limit which about a half a gig. My experience with Yahoo clubs has been that whenever I've Joined a new club that starts out with a ton of pics and has a membership onslaught(I call it) Ur going 2 have problems for awhile b/c 2 many people trying 2 access and download from it at one time, And it is as Leon says a little frustrating! I use to go AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH, Also! So I just went 2 another club or go to something else then revisit the site in a couple of days and find that I'm able 2 download with speed again. So I'm saying is u got 2 b patient and it'll b alright. Now, if 4 some reason it's not I've been offered a substantial amount of web space where I could move 2 and I'm more than likely to do it in the future, but I'm going 2 give it a couple more days and see(Get ready Kev I mite be headed there sooner than u think!!!!) I would check after 10 pm west coast time(US) b/c i was alot faster for me last nite It's also v/frustrating 2 me b/c they won't download 4 me either rite now and I've put alot of time into it Let's hope 4 the best OK?    Peace Man
In reply to Message (638.1) Sad None of the pics will open for me, or it's awfully slow! [nt]

By Getwet - uu Thu 24/10/02 10:59:31 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (638) Info LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS Of pics......

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 23/10/02 20:34:54 GMT

Added to my site Wow in the photo section and clips and more in the files section Exclamation Note I just want 2 say Thanx 2 all of u on the forums for your support on this new venture I've been wanting 2 do this 4 a v/long time! There's over 400 members now in 3 days and I know the servers have been slow but they r improving!! BTW I do have an alternative 2 go 2 if Yahoo remains slow Kev(styx)has offered me some space on his site just in case! Smokin Peace Man wir

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.065 seconds to generate ]