minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:50:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 63798.1.1

Subject: None It's only for the clicks...

Date: Wed 11/03/15 14:21:25 GMT

Name: waterman de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...I fear. I observe this trend since a while, too. Its going to destroy a whole scene. The search tag "wetlook" on Youtube is already completely useless, because all you get is wildly and badly "recycled" or reposted material from others. Channels collect that material and repost it, some even mix up material and let it look as their own. Criminal, yes. Should be prosecuted, yes. But I also fear, that we are still far from that.

For now, the only "workaround" is, to use other search tags, that are still at least related to wetlook. Shower or bathtub challenges, ice bucket and pool things for instance give a better guarantee, to find original unreposted material. All the rest sadly is crap...

Anybody an idea, how to tackle that Youtube problem?

Don't let other people steal what good ol' wetlook was.

Regards

waterman

In reply to Message (63798.1) None Re:Wetlookers will scare wetlook off Youtube :(

By Anonymous - uu Wed 11/03/15 13:06:26 GMT

i see alot of that too, also with the wetlook material from producers here, too. i see one reposting Dima's work too. honestly, i get sick of seeing all this stuff when im searching for new candid videos from the average joe, not saying that i dont like what producers here have, cos i do, but just the fact that this person is stealing others work. does that make any sense?
In reply to Message (63798) Sad Wetlookers will scare wetlook off Youtube :(

By MahoneyPHX - eu Wed 11/03/15 12:44:05 GMT

I love candid wetlook on youtube. There was always the problem of inappropriate comments, which scared some people and made them delete videos. But now I saw in horror a new trend, while searching things like "shower challenge". A wetlook channel, not a list, but a channel, called simply "wetlook" (and a few others with wetlook something). These channels steal and reupload wetlook videos, some just two days after the original posting. This is copyright infrigment, totally illegal and will scare the wetlook girls for good, as they can easily find that someone is stealing their vidoes. If the the owners of such channels are here, think! Make a list of favorites, do not steal. And other wetlookers should use the "report copyright violation" option when they see a clearly home made video, by a none wetlooker, posted to a generic channel. Especially as searches usually bring up both results together so this is easy to see. Our small fetish interest cannot let itself be entangled in illegal actions or we can lose what little sources we have. Think people!

Seach "our bathtub party" and choose by date, as without this you will get just the original. 2 weeks ago on the original channel ("literal..."), 2 days ago on a channel called generically "wetlook". This is sich criminal behavior!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]