WetlookPro

Message # 63796.2.1

Subject: Depressed I am always surprised about these reactions

Date: Tue 10/03/15 21:38:31 GMT

Name: WLB nl

Email: swiminjeans@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I surf this forum for quite a while now, and the last couple of years it seems that more and more people complain about youtube videos made by people not from the wetlook community.

- The girl in this video definitely did not put the video on youtube because there is a group of internet lurkers enjoying her getting wet in the shower fully clothed, she probably likes the attention but thinks it's weird that people ask her to do it again, in a slightly different outfit. Why would she ever do that?

- The girl dances because, what else do you do in the shower with your clothes on? Let her be happy and don't think so egoistic about your own pleasure.

- Posting a list of suggestions HERE does not make her to read it. If you want to help out the youtube community by making better video's (shaking, turned video and such), better just tell it in a comment to that person, in that way. If she would ever (I doubt it but heck) make another wetlook video again, the quality would be probably better, these girls probably do it for the views and better videos would attract more views?

Of course there are moments where I think like: shiiit, this video is amazing, unfortunately it's not completely focused on the wet girl, etc etc. But do I complain? No - Why? Because IT DOES NOT HELP! Be happy that you live in a time where Youtube is a good source of material. Before Youtube we lurked webshots to find wet girls, did we complain there about the lighting, the image quality and the fact that the girl is not smiling on a picture? Not that I can remember

To conclude: be happy that someone posted this here!

In reply to Message (63796.2) Lookout Suggestion

By soggybottom - gr Tue 10/03/15 20:37:29 GMT

1. The girl is really cute

2. The clothes look great wet.

3. But, put the camera/phone on a tripod or shelf or table and leave it alone

4. Stop the dancing. She is moving so much you can't see the wet clothes.

Don't over-think these videos. Too cute ruins them.

I know, I'm always bitching about people complaining about FREE stuff. But this could have been really cute.

In reply to Message (63796) None shower video youtube. great!

By wetdata - von.einem@freenet.de de Tue 10/03/15 19:09:04 GMT

Hello,

I falling in love with her.

T-Shirt, pants, shoes in shower....

And with a cat also... :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34cCst9Pso&list=PLR8pEWv_bBOujI6rPtZapvPHrAJHTMiID&index=53

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]