Wetlook-Online

Message # 63787

Subject: Happy I never knew there were so many wetlookers

Date: Sun 08/03/15 23:09:41 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow.   Over 3,000 views for some of my amateurish iPhone snaps (on Flickr) of wet women, in only 3 weeks.    There is a clear trend of the number of views reducing as people got bored with them (on average, each picture was viewed 22 times less than the one before it) but 1,800 viewers made it right to the end.    I'll never again feel I am a weirdo; thousands of people enjoy looking at the same sights I do!    

After taking account of the declining trend, the surprising (to me) winner - the most popular picture relative to those around it - is B76:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/16325886177/in/photostream/

Three language students, each from a different part of the world, enjoying a balmy late summer evening in Bournemouth together - the sun had shone all day, and was still illuminating the scene about an hour before sunset, but there was a haze (notice that the chalk cliffs of the Isle of Wight, in the background, are less sharp than in some of the other pictures) which was preventing the day's heat from diminishing too rapidly.    I had lain on the sand for some time (from before they went into the water, in fact - it was pretty obvious they would do eventually) and reckoned that the girl in wet jeans was from the eastern Med somewhere; the one in the almost dry jeans from the Indian sub-continent; the one in the wet skirt looked as if she was from the West Indies but didn't really sound like it.    What is it people like so much about that picture - their age; their slim figures; their clothes (the skirt, perhaps?); perhaps the fact that they all have splendid long hair (though none got it wet).....?

But the real surprise is that, while everybody was looking at my poor quality snaps, they were ignoring the much better quality candid wetlook in my favourites.     Many pictures, of people every bit as attractive, surely, as my language students, but captured by much better photographers than me, have view counts in the hundreds or even the tens.    I have added quite a few more since my last link to them.    Many are from east Asia, and since people from that region have never been known to take one picture where twenty would suffice, there are usually many more in the user's own Flickr site.   Here are links to page 1 and the last page - you can navigate to any other page by varying the number at the end of the url:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/favorites

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/favorites/?page=61

Enjoy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]