MyWetloook

Message # 6377.4.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Why is it? Informal=casual

Date: Tue 14/10/03 16:43:29 GMT

Name: Gah ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Many girls I know wear hosiery casually. Of course that is mainly limited to tights, as pantyhose is arguably more of a formal garment.

But whenever I see posts for we casual pictures on this forum, I never bother, because its sure to be jeans or other pants. Its like anything that involves a skirt cannot be considered casual, according to most people who come here's definition of it.

And its a shame. Leon seems to be one of the bigger supporters of the skirt + legwear in decidedly casual outfits for his shoots. The best example of this would be one of the recent polls to determine which of 3 sets' pictures would be publicly displayed.  Set C, if I remember correctly, had a very casual outfit involving tights, a skirt and a tanktop. Maybe switch the tanktop for a pullover, and what could be more casual than that?

At any rate, i'd probably be a member of a lot more paysites if there were more variance in the predominent outfits which are either all jeans (or to be fair, all pants) or all gowns.

In reply to Message (6377.4) Hello Re: Why is it? Informal=casual

By Sopping - us Tue 14/10/03 02:09:13 GMT

I have expressed these thoughts before, so save your flames.

I intensely dislike stockings and garter belts on models. To me, they are indicative of showgirls pole-dancing; heel-kicking on the chorus line; and, based on news photos, the outfits worn by local prostitutes in at least NYC, Chicago, and Washington. Thank heavens they are more or less passe.

On the other hand, the casual outfits, worn by girls who are wading in fountains, streams, the sea etc (sometimes barefoot) are, to me enticing and sexy. In short, a gal at the edge of a body of water may decide to wade and then get wet. If she were rigged in a more formal outfit, she would be less likely to do so.

The models I have photographed throughout the years typically have worn skirts and blouses, dresses,sundresses,  pants and tops, and sometimes shirts and shorts. Those whom I have candidly photographed wading and getting wet, have been in similar outfits.

And certainly the gals in long summer dresses, photographed in fountains by Eric and Leonomin (including LU in a long dress) are really terrific. And sexy to a fare-the-well.

Let's keep it that way.!

S:

In reply to Message (6377) Hello Why is it?

By clockwork - clockwork@yahoo.com us Mon 13/10/03 05:52:05 GMT

What is with this new "trend" that girls don't wear pantyhose/stockings while getting wet anymore.  I've been on this forum for 3 years now, and all I've been seeing is less "dressy" outfits and more jeans/t-shirt outfits.....with sandals. Let's get some more "formal and dressy" pics and articles here.

Later

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]