Wetlook-Online

Message # 6377.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Why is it? Informal=casual

Date: Tue 14/10/03 02:45:38 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Those are all perfectly valid points and shared by many others on the forum too...

however what Graham says is true....and supported by clear facts from their membership base....cos if you are doing things right an catering to what many people like you to do...then your patronage levels will speak for themselves.

Once also has to note that about 90% of the opinions on this forum...are just "opinions"...not "votes". What I mean by that is...90% of the folks on the forums do not support the wetlook producers by joining their sites or ordering their products, and those folks do not have a "vote"..they merely have a "voice". This is no different to me (as a Brit) living in the USA...I am only a green card holder...I am not a u.s. citizen, and so while I may have views and opinions on politics..I am not allowed to vote and so I have no voice or influence about how things are done. That is the same for wetlook fans versus the producers...it is only those who actually patronize the producers who are relevant and can influence what the producers to. Those who just have opinions but don't actually support any of the producers are welcome to them...but the producers will do whatever their true supporters and patrons ask for.

Therefore...the power to influence things definitely rests squarely with the consumer...they have all the power...but the non consumer does not have a voice that we listen to.

mk

In reply to Message (6377.4) Hello Re: Why is it? Informal=casual

By Sopping - us Tue 14/10/03 02:09:13 GMT

I have expressed these thoughts before, so save your flames.

I intensely dislike stockings and garter belts on models. To me, they are indicative of showgirls pole-dancing; heel-kicking on the chorus line; and, based on news photos, the outfits worn by local prostitutes in at least NYC, Chicago, and Washington. Thank heavens they are more or less passe.

On the other hand, the casual outfits, worn by girls who are wading in fountains, streams, the sea etc (sometimes barefoot) are, to me enticing and sexy. In short, a gal at the edge of a body of water may decide to wade and then get wet. If she were rigged in a more formal outfit, she would be less likely to do so.

The models I have photographed throughout the years typically have worn skirts and blouses, dresses,sundresses,  pants and tops, and sometimes shirts and shorts. Those whom I have candidly photographed wading and getting wet, have been in similar outfits.

And certainly the gals in long summer dresses, photographed in fountains by Eric and Leonomin (including LU in a long dress) are really terrific. And sexy to a fare-the-well.

Let's keep it that way.!

S:

In reply to Message (6377) Hello Why is it?

By clockwork - clockwork@yahoo.com us Mon 13/10/03 05:52:05 GMT

What is with this new "trend" that girls don't wear pantyhose/stockings while getting wet anymore.  I've been on this forum for 3 years now, and all I've been seeing is less "dressy" outfits and more jeans/t-shirt outfits.....with sandals. Let's get some more "formal and dressy" pics and articles here.

Later

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]