minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:59:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 6377.3

Subject: Info Here's another statistic and thought ...

Date: Mon 13/10/03 20:42:30 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The people who frequent this forum (and take an active part on it) represent a very small minority of the wetlook audience that is out there. We reckon only 1% or 2% at most. If we take the Styx membership for example, there are only a few of our members who are also visible and are contributers here.

If we (and other producers) only listened to the views of people on this forum as to what is good, bad, in demand, out of fashion (and so on) it would very unrepresentatative. The silent majority rule. We must be doing something right or we would not have such a large membership.

Styx obviously produces material that is in demand. Our style is more along the lines of dressy, formal, fully-dressed and suits - and only occassional jeans, t-shirts and sandals.

In reply to Message (6377) Hello Why is it?

By clockwork - clockwork@yahoo.com us Mon 13/10/03 05:52:05 GMT

What is with this new "trend" that girls don't wear pantyhose/stockings while getting wet anymore.  I've been on this forum for 3 years now, and all I've been seeing is less "dressy" outfits and more jeans/t-shirt outfits.....with sandals. Let's get some more "formal and dressy" pics and articles here.

Later

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]