Wetlook-Online

Message # 6372.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: SEND AND RECEIVE 200$FREE

Date: Mon 13/10/03 01:31:44 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI....it is not a scam. Merely a promotion for the iKOBO payment service company...which works just like Paypal does....Brian of Crazy Girls already uses this payment system on his site.

FYI...many of us producers have been banned from using PAYPAL these days (due to their new rules banning it's use for adult products) so many webmasters have looked for alternative payment systems to recommend to their customers....and things have gone from bad to worse recently, cos not only does Paypal now ban it's use on adult or fetish sites (which is what wetlook is), but now the Yahoo Paydirect system is also banning it's use for adult products and services too...so both Paypal and Yahoo Paydirect are freezing the accounts of webmasters who use it if they consider their website to be adult or fetish in nature.

We have all been looking for alternative online payment systems...and now this month we are hit with a triple whammy...cos not only are Paypal and Yahoo Paydirect unavailable to us...from next month we now lose another online payment system too...cos the Citibank online payment service called "C2it" have just announced that they are going out of business as from next month.

So...the iKobo payment service (and moneybookers.com) are all we have left these days. All wetstranger is doing is advising their customers that they can accept iKobo payments for orders. The ad is legit...cos all it means is...their service waives the commissions for sending funds up to $200....this is not a scam...but a legitimate payment service company.

However...having said that....I have not used iKobo on my websites so far....cos several people and other webmasters I know have tried it...and they hated it cos of all the burearcracy and paperwork and verifications they want in order to set up and account. Moneybookers is pretty horrid with all their registrations requirements and verifications too....and from what all my friends tell me...iKobo is a royal pain in the ass to get your account set up and running...they ask for too many documents from you.

FYI...most of my friends who got booted off of paypal...now say they prefer using the STORM PAY online payment system at www.stormpay.com

If anybody can suggest any better services that can emulate what paypal use to give us...then let us know.

Anyway...iKobo is not a scam...it is a legit online payment services company.

MK

In reply to Message (6372.1) Angry Re: SEND AND RECEIVE 200$FREE

By Anonymous - uu Sun 12/10/03 23:58:18 GMT

What the hell is this scam about? DANGER!!!!!!
In reply to Message (6372) Found It SEND AND RECEIVE 200$FREE

By juri - contact@wetstranger.com gb Sun 12/10/03 23:29:50 GMT

Send and receive up to 200$ for free in 170 countries ,it is fast easy and free sign up.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]