Wetlook-Online

Message # 63598.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:summer beach snaps

Date: Fri 13/02/15 20:48:21 GMT

Name: WetAndMuddyFun ca

Email: WetAndMuddyFun@shaw.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The pics look great and hope we will get to see more wet pics from you in the future.
In reply to Message (63598) Pictures summer beach snaps

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 12/02/15 19:13:11 GMT

I have finally got up the confidence to post my beach snaps from summer 2014 on Flickr - they're just quick pics taken on my phone, and the quality is poor (Postorronim V I ain't!).    I started boldly taking lots of pictures of what little wetlook there was in May and June, but then somebody reported me to the Police for "taking pictures of children"; the cop took one look at the pics and said they gave him "no cause for concern", but he still went through the whole name-recording and PNC-checking bit, so I was very nervous about getting stopped for the same thing a second time (my reply to X_wet_X in post 61914 was a direct quote from that cop).    Hence almost no photos during the main part of the summer; I only got a bit of confidence back come September (and then mostly in the evening).     Therefore this is perhaps 5% of what is to be seen if you go to the beaches of southern England 2 - 3 times a week in summer.   Hope some people enjoy it, anyway (ignore the odd kid, of course!):  https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/

No doubt more interesting to most people, I have also added many more pictures to my favourites:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/favorites      

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]