WetlookPro

Message # 63598.3

Subject: Thumbs Up nice ! thank you [nt]

Date: Fri 13/02/15 07:05:11 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (63598) Pictures summer beach snaps

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 12/02/15 19:13:11 GMT

I have finally got up the confidence to post my beach snaps from summer 2014 on Flickr - they're just quick pics taken on my phone, and the quality is poor (Postorronim V I ain't!).    I started boldly taking lots of pictures of what little wetlook there was in May and June, but then somebody reported me to the Police for "taking pictures of children"; the cop took one look at the pics and said they gave him "no cause for concern", but he still went through the whole name-recording and PNC-checking bit, so I was very nervous about getting stopped for the same thing a second time (my reply to X_wet_X in post 61914 was a direct quote from that cop).    Hence almost no photos during the main part of the summer; I only got a bit of confidence back come September (and then mostly in the evening).     Therefore this is perhaps 5% of what is to be seen if you go to the beaches of southern England 2 - 3 times a week in summer.   Hope some people enjoy it, anyway (ignore the odd kid, of course!):  https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/

No doubt more interesting to most people, I have also added many more pictures to my favourites:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/favorites      

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]