minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 08:20:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 63544.3.1

Subject: Info Re:why never business suits? never i see them...

Date: Fri 06/02/15 23:08:31 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, as somebody who has shot over 300 wet business suit scenes in the last 24 years......I am puzzled why you have a hard time finding them...cos there are hundreds of them littered about on my various sites.  I guess you must be referring to recent trends and the newer/younger generation of wetlook fans who tend to prefer casual clothings over formal clothings. My first wetlook business scene was one we did in 1992, and was a Wet Business Suits contest that I based on a real life event that used to happen on Wall Street in New York in the 1980's. There used to be a bar on Wall Street that would have an annual wet business suit competition with Wall Street bankers, male and female, getting hosed down in their business suits. I recorded this from CNN News on Lou Dobb's Moneyline tv show that showed bits of it in 1988, and so in 1992 I staged my own version based on that Wall Street event....

http://wamtec.umd.net/download_info/behind-the-scenes-the-wet-bus

But the real kicker is your statement...."Unless things change......"

Things DO change....because it is always the consumer who drives what the producers will produce. This the number one reason why 99% of all wetlook producers started doing their own shoots....because Playboy's wetlook style was boring and missed the mark, and most wetlook fans are not interested the mainstream way of presenting wetlook via wet t shirt contests.....so things changed, and producers started to producer what the true wetlook fans wanted them to do. So....whatever the wetlook fans want and are willing to buy there are 200+ wetlook producers today who are willing to cater to your interests (wetlook fans who feed from the free trough of Youtube don't count, cos producers have to hire models and incur expenses, so they need real support from consumers who will buy what they produce).  

I know some wetlook producers are very rigid and are not flexible...i.e. they only produce what they like and in their own style, so they prefer to use clothings based on their own tastes first and not to listen to what the consumers want, but I can think of at least 3 dozen producers and independent wetlook models who are very fliexible and will do whatever you want them to do in whatever style you want.

Basically, whatever style or clothing preferences you want.....speak up....cos there are many wetlook producers and independent models who visit this forum...and they will hear your voice....and if

a) there are 40-50 or more of you all requesting the same thing, and are willing to buy those clips, then there will be lots of producers and models willing to start doing what you suggest.....or

b) if you find than you are in a small minoity of folks who are asking for something very specialized and unique, and so there are less than 5 of you wanting that style (billowing dresses is something that very few people have a fetish for) then you have 2 choices, eiher commission a custom video to be made, and there are dozens of models on this forum and on the UMD forum who will make you a custom video at very reasonable prices, or, you do what many other new producers do....you get a camera and a girlfriend and start producing your own scenes, cos no producer or model can make as scene as good as you can....cos you have an idea in your head and are the best person to interpret your idea.

Personally, being a producer who prefers formal clothings too....I cannot understand the whole casual wetlook phenomena either, cos today there is so much casual wetlook on Youtube now, I cannot fathom why producers may want to produce something that is so commonly found for free on Youtube these days.  As a producer who finances most of his shoots himself, every time I do a shoot I have to ask myself these questions

- is that what the wetlook fans want and will buy, otherwise, I may lose my proverbial wetlook shirt, so don't do stuff to please yourself, make sure you listen to your customers and fans and what they want.

- is what I am doing commonly found for free on Youtube.....if so....don't do it, cos it is pointless to produce stuff that nobody will buy cos it can be found for free on Youtube.

This is why I mostly shoot wetlook erotica these days and do not do G rated no nudity shoots any more. It is pointless for me to shoot casual wetlook scenes with no nudity, cos folks can get all that for free on Youtube. But I do not mind doing a  sexy wet jeans scene like Heather Locklear did on Dynasty....only I would take it further and add a striptease or a girl on girl lesbian element to the scene. Youtube drives all my decision making these days, and I have to factor that whatever Youtube offers, it is pointless for me to do the same thing, so I have to try and add some other elements not so easily found on Youtube.

MK

In reply to Message (63544.3) Sad Re:why never business suits? never i see them...

By anonymoist - us Fri 06/02/15 16:40:49 GMT

Couldn't agree with you more. Business skirt and to a lesser extent pant suits are the best along with suit like uniforms such as those worn by flight attendants and women's military dress uniforms but the reality is that the majority of wetlookers seem to prefer jeans and as such the contributors to this forum and others like it as well as the wetlook producers out there regardless of their personal tastes (I've read that Leon also prefers nicer outfits or at least used to) tend to provide material based on where the interest is the greatest. It's very frustrating for people like us who prefer more formal & feminine attire but there still are some sites that have a fair amount of our kind of clothing even though they too tend to be catering more and more to jeans and leggings including Leon (who I see has responded to your entry so you can get your URL from there),

Flaviu:

http://www.eurowam.net/

Edwin R:

http://www.asplashofglamour.com/

and several Japanese sites including most notably Office Lady Special (exclusively business outfits):

http://officeladyspecial-wetmessyrip-uniform.com/

and Gagon:

http://wam.hp-site.com/fcwtopmenu.html  

Unless things change people like us will have to be content with the constant stream of woman in wet casual clothes but I've always maintained the a good picture of wetlook jeans (or leggings) is better than a lousy picture of someone weaing business attire.

In reply to Message (63544) None why never business suits? never i see them...

By Anonymous - uu Fri 06/02/15 12:25:15 GMT

why never business suits? never i see them...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]