WetlookPro

Message # 63530.1

Subject: Unfazed Is this even English? [nt]

Date: Tue 03/02/15 20:57:28 GMT

Name: Reckonerrr nx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (63530) Scatter to Jayce and Ariel 4 posts unread...

By stealth reader - uu Tue 03/02/15 14:46:39 GMT

Give me the price so that I decide :-)

Hi,

and okay. So tell me what could cost such a video footage and I will decide quickly.

Then you may create a video project, and if you have subscribers enough, paying for this,

shoot the footage to make it come true.

Let's see what will happen.

-

Hints and tips by anonymous :

A good idea has been given there : you can open virtual subscriptions to shoot a footage at a given

price for each subscriber, and if there are enough subscribers for a project, then the shoot is made and sold.

No money is lost to buy the clothes the models will keep for them after ! And a full subscription pays the costs.

At this point it is a "white operation" : no lost costs, no incomes. But if you choose the good clothes and scenarii,

your success will grow, and then are sold many more times the footages already done...

-

By me : Perfect scenario - good advices :

As you are 2 girls it will be great and pleasant to have fun doing wetlook clips. This should show well when you play. Have fun.

First you have admiration in front of the nice clothes. Then you take "the duty look" : "clothes must be washed at all ! No mercy."

Then, you begin to smile, and a few seconds later, you can laugh a little or smile, or even SING. Then, the "victim" who is soaped thinks

it is a bit too much. But after all, she reminds she will have her revenge time a bit later. "Everything you did to my blouse will be done to your !"

It is a game full of friendship, fun, and dares. Nothing of bad taste or coarse. And after all, the girls whose blouse is being soaped can

sing during the process ! It will change with imagination-less "always the same" scenarii on other boring wetlook websites. Your success

will be in an innovative way. Clean wetlook, non-destructive, fun, nice, gentle, nice clothes, lovely blouses. Soap is the only one substance

not messy. (I don't like messy things.) I respect women and I respect their clothes. We need nice and soft things in this world... !   

-

By me :

I am loosing my stealth state to come back often and read what you think

for the price, my idea, and this tip, rather good, because if we are several

subscribers the video will exist and everyone will be happy... !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]