MyWetloook

Message # 63529.2

Subject: Square Re:Question for producers

Date: Tue 03/02/15 23:18:29 GMT

Name: EdR us

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Like MK, we are also in Florida, which is locally known as the lightning capital of the U.S.    We do get really heavy downpours, which are perfect for photo shoots but if there happens to be lightning present, we forget the photography and go indoors. But we have risked a few sets…..  I'll tell you a quick story. A couple of years ago, we had a dear friend come visit us for some photo shoots, WetMar. We had gone to the beach one summer day planning to do a photo/video shoot when I noticed in the distance some lightning and huge black clouds. The storm was at least 20 miles away, but we still had blue skies over us. I had stopped to look at the storm. We've seen these before and they can move very fast. I was trying to determine if the storm would be moving towards us. As I was keeping an eye on the sky, Tess and WetMar were setting up a space on the beach. Moments later I noticed Tess's hair beginning to stand, Then I began to notice WetMar's hair beginning to stand. At this point both ladies noticed each other's hair standing and began laughing, but not understanding why their hair was going up. I immediately recognized what was happening, despite being over 20 miles from the thunderstorm, there was enough static electricity to cause hair to stand. At that point, I yelled out, "We need to leave….Now!" The ladies were wondering why I suddenly became spooked. As we rapidly walked back to the car, not even having shot one picture, I explained what was happening. Lightning can strike even over 50 miles away, and as much static electricity as we were witnessing, I was very afraid that we were standing right where lighting might strike next.

I have shot a few sets in the rain, and sometimes they include a swim in the pool too. Here are the sets we have that include rain…..

SOG403  -This set was shot with Isobel Wren during a trip to Costa Rica. One of the things we love about Costa Rica is that it does rain, but sometimes it's always raining. In this set we didn't have much of an option, but to shoot in the rain, as it had been raining continuously for a few days. Rather than let our time go to waste, we set up for a rain set

SOG467 -Just to show you we have risked shooting a set during a thunder storm. This isn't photoshopped in, I did manage to capture lightning in this photo.

SOG513 -Sydney Adams in the rain. This was an evening downpour we managed to capture

SOG514 -Shooting in the rain can be unpredictable. We had a nice heavy downpour and we did this impromptu set with Roarie. But just as she began getting soaked, the rain let up and the sun came out. Not to let the time go, she completed the set by going for a swim in the pool.

SOG517 -Another set with Isobel Wren in Costa Rica.

SOG525 -WetMar in Costa Rica. We had had been shooting in this pool during the rain. There was plenty of rain during Isobel's shoot but when it was WetMar's turn, the rain let up, and just drizzled.

We did have other sets which we've done in the rain, but sadly you've missed them as some of our older sets had been taken down.

On our video side, Always Wet and Sexy, you can see some of our vids we've done in the rain

http://clips4sale.com/56421

Jasmine in the rain… Page 19

From SOG514   The video version of Roarie…. Page 17

Paige goes into the pool in a vintage dress in the rain ….  Page 9

From SOG513, video version of Sydney in the rain ….Page 6

Luna plays in the rain …..    Page 5

Rain is a theme we do include in our style of wetlook images, and we will have other sets that will be coming up.

Hope you like them

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (63529) None Question for producers

By A Nony Mouse - uu Tue 03/02/15 13:00:36 GMT

Hav you ever considered doing video/photo shoots in places with heavy rain. I think it's much sexier than jumping into a pool.

These is my favorite video ever: http://wetlook-online.com/bilder/clips/clip_m18.htm

Messy Model also had a photo set with Bambi in a heavy rain shower in jeans in Thailand - very sexy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]