MyWetloook

Message # 63529.1

Subject: None Re:Question for producers

Date: Tue 03/02/15 16:45:21 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is impossible for me to do where I live in Florida, because whenever we have very heavy rain it is 99% always accompanied with thunder and major lightning strikes, so whenever it rains heavy in the middle of one of our outdoor pool shoots we have to get everybody out of the pool and head for cover indoors. In Florida your odds of winning the lottery are 20 million to 1, but your odds of getting killed by lightning are only 2000 to 1. Besides, no Hollywood film or tv show shoots in real rain, they all use giant rain machines to generate fake rain for their scenes.

Rain is also very unpredictable, so unless you travel to a country that has a predictable monsoon season you can never predict when it will rain hard enough to be seen well on camera (because light or moderate rain does not show up well on video, it has to be really heavy rain to be effective).

Certainly the Bollywood film industry has mastered the art of the rain scene.

MK

In reply to Message (63529) None Question for producers

By A Nony Mouse - uu Tue 03/02/15 13:00:36 GMT

Hav you ever considered doing video/photo shoots in places with heavy rain. I think it's much sexier than jumping into a pool.

These is my favorite video ever: http://wetlook-online.com/bilder/clips/clip_m18.htm

Messy Model also had a photo set with Bambi in a heavy rain shower in jeans in Thailand - very sexy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]