minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:11:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 63486.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Drenched Cheerleaders! Authentic uniforms, socks, sneakers - Ariel & Sadie!

Date: Tue 27/01/15 14:51:28 GMT

Name: Seymour butts ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very sey cheerleader outfits getting wet, and 2 pretty ladies!  
In reply to Message (63486) Happy Drenched Cheerleaders! Authentic uniforms, socks, sneakers - Ariel & Sadie!

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Tue 27/01/15 12:51:56 GMT

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com/ drenchme.com

Hey guys! I came by to spread the word that we have just added a new download to http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / www.drenchme.com - this one has myself, Ariel, and my friend Sadie in Sadie's first ever wetlook video! She did a bang up job on it, seriously it felt like she's been best friends with Jayce and I for years! She fits right in, her enthusiasm was great, her voice is so cute, she has a great little laugh and she just went all out while getting drenched! Afterwards she told us how much fun she was having shooting wetlook and she said "I could do this all day!" So let's see if we can help her out with that! Go pick up this video now! You will love it, the shampooing of each others hair is super sexy as well, being that we both have long, pretty hair!

We are also still booking customs for February @ Le Merigot suites in the infinity tub and the big shower! (See pics @ drenchme.com) The infinity tub is amazing and deep! You can get yours customs with any combo or solos of myself, Jayce and Sadie!

And....here are the screen caps from drenchme.com video 23 HD!

Love & Hugs,

Ariel

DrenchMe.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]