minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:38:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6338

Subject: Thumbs Up Anyone catch"surviving Nugent"?

Date: Sat 11/10/03 02:28:23 GMT

Name: Nugent fan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It was on mtv last night,I caught it by accident,(it was not listed in the tv guide),what can I say but WOW! I love Ted Nugent and all he stands for,he is one of the last true americans we have! A guy like him would survive a volcanic eruption!I'm surprised the communist controlled media would allow a show like that to air on mtv of all stations!The main highlight of the show was this asian looking girl with a killer body running through a swamp in jeans and a tight orange top,(her legs were covered with this thick swamp glop-plus you get to see her hosing off afterwards!),she said the smell was horrible-I can imagine!They also show her running around a pig sty but she had a bikini on so that really dosen't count.One of the girls on the show was an animal rights activist!What was she thinking!I recomend watching the whole thing it was really entertaining,(and two hours long),being it's Ted's private property he gets to speak his mind to the people involved without fear of being sued or arrested by the "pc" police.Growing up with the "Dukes of Hazzard"show I used to daydream that one day I'd own my own ranch with private mud bog,swimming hole,and race car with nothing to do all day but drive around and get drunk at the boars nest salloon,(but NOT at the same time of course!),with all the polictically correct crap that's on tv these days it's refreshing to see someone who stands for something solid and speaks his mind!I'll be back in seven hours-it's such a beautiful day I think I'll go for a long walk and smoke tobacco while eating red meat and complaining about the way things are run in this country,while I still can!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]