minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:11:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 6335.8

Subject: Hello Re: I am about to make a big decision!

Date: Sat 11/10/03 01:45:21 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you ask people to pay, expectations will go up... sometimes its bad enough for free content; when people are paying, I think it will get even worse.

If you are selling plenty of videos, your main question is how much it costs you to take the pictures and host them. If you're not "breaking even" when you combine all your still & video costs relative to the video sales, you might want to think about a pay site. Just don't underestimate the amount of "free stuff" you have to offer to keep the interest level up and the sales continuing. If the video sales are covering the costs of all your still work, I'd say leave things as they are.

It may be cliche, but it is wisdom: "don't mess with success".

In reply to Message (6335) Question I am about to make a big decision!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 22:00:17 GMT

I currently have enough hi-res pictures to start a pay site with regular updates!

The problem is, I am a great believer in keeping my pictures free!  If they are free, everyone gets to see them.

So my choices are:

1.  Start a paysite and put all my new pictures and some clips in there, updating every 2 weeks!

2.  Keep the pictures free and update "Fully Clothed" every two weeks with FREE hi-res pictures!  The idea of which being that LOADS of people are drawn to this site regularly and wamtec and I sell LOADS of videos, I would also wish to have loads and loads of feedback.

These are two choices I have, I want some very honest opinions here!  No screwing around!

I am sure that everyone will say free pictures, but do you really think it will improve our sales enough that it would make the same cash as a paysite?

leonmoomin Confused

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]