minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 09:04:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6335.13

Subject: Hello Re: I am about to make a big decision!

Date: Sat 11/10/03 04:12:14 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I hope you can continue the free portion of your site. Maybe, you could have a pay area with more material from each particular shoot.

You may have issues putting candid shots on a pay site. I have reservations about putting material I have obtained free on a pay site. By "free", I mean paying models, etc., not the cost of cameras to take the candid pictures. I would have no problem with putting a compiliation of candid shots on CD and selling the CD if the same material could be found on the Website.

Model oriented shoots are certainly another thing!! You have to pay for the model, plus her clothes.

A thought that would create a bit of effort on your part: After a while, take older shoots down to preserve bandwidth, possibly zipping the pictures in an archive file for downloading. The point against this is that JPEG pictures are already pretty well compressed, and zipping does not shrink the total size very much (unless you are extremely aggressive and that does no favors to the picture quality).

Any way, I really appreciate your work, I absolutely love the candid shots you do in the fountains! Models are exciting, but I really love the "reality" feeling of the candid fountain pictures!

In reply to Message (6335) Question I am about to make a big decision!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 22:00:17 GMT

I currently have enough hi-res pictures to start a pay site with regular updates!

The problem is, I am a great believer in keeping my pictures free!  If they are free, everyone gets to see them.

So my choices are:

1.  Start a paysite and put all my new pictures and some clips in there, updating every 2 weeks!

2.  Keep the pictures free and update "Fully Clothed" every two weeks with FREE hi-res pictures!  The idea of which being that LOADS of people are drawn to this site regularly and wamtec and I sell LOADS of videos, I would also wish to have loads and loads of feedback.

These are two choices I have, I want some very honest opinions here!  No screwing around!

I am sure that everyone will say free pictures, but do you really think it will improve our sales enough that it would make the same cash as a paysite?

leonmoomin Confused

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]