MyWetloook

Message # 63308.2

Subject: None ...no....this is all a consumer driven trend

Date: Sun 11/01/15 17:43:25 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The simple answer is, no, this has nothing to do with being prudish, becase we still  have our XXX rated sites ( http://Liquisex.com http://liquisex.com/index.php / http://Wetlooksex.com http://UWsex.com), but what we produce has nothing to do with being prudish, and is 100% driven by consumer demand (the vast majority of our customers prefer the G and PG rated scenes to the R and X rated scenes).

>but since some years, the content seems to change a bit from wet and incredibly sexy (barless, no underwear, seethru) over no more nudity/strips to just wet (with bras and no seethru).

>even producers who started like that, (wetrom/eurowam, wetlookadventure, etc.) have none o these sets anymore. some new sites started, but the output is not the same as it was.

You hit the nail on the head there. The output will be less when there is less consumer demand for that style of media.

The non erotic wetlook versus erotic wetlook scene today ...is like comparing a $25,000 Toyota car to a $100,000 Tesla electric sports car.....i.e. it costs 4 times more to produce erotic wetlook media and there are very few customers who want to buy it. The vast majority of wetlook fans today do not even want to buy a Toyota or a Tesla....cos 80% of them have a free bus pass and prefer to ride the free bus called Youtube instead.

>even when girls in messy sets destroy most of their clothes or get undressed in the process, there are next to no wetlook sets like that anymore.

That is true, there is much more of a demand for erotic messy media than there is for erotic wetlook media....and having studied the wet and messy genres for the last 24 years and getting feedback from our customers, I can see where there is that difference between the wetlook genre and their fans.....and the messy genre and their fans...and the simple answer is...

- for wetlook fans....the number one factor that interests wetlook fans is....the clothings....and the body and other erotica factors are secondary and less important...and so it is the clothing aspects that drive this genre

- for the messy fans.....the clothngs do not matter (the girl can be nude or in a bikini or clothed)....and what matters the most is the substances and the body etc.

So....for wetlook fans, clothings are critical and sexual aspects of the body are less relevant,. For the messy fans the clothings are not relevant and what really matters is a sexual portrayal of the substances and the body.

This is why wetlook erotica is not very popular and most wetlook fans prefer non erotic wetlook media....but for messy fans most of them prefer erotic messy media to non erotic messy media.

>im not talking about pure nudity, there is a lot of on the web (even wet nudity). more about the fact that wetlook was more revealing in the past (seethru clothes, seethru underwear).

We used to produce a lot more erotic wetlook media in the past than we do today, and that us purely driven by consumer demand, and there is a higher demand for non erotic wetlook today than there is for erotic wetlook media.

>why so ? is there no more demand for more erotic sets ?

Very little.....and definitely not enough to support the production costs which are 4 times greater than non erotic wetlook scenes.

Most consumers want $25,000 Toyotas...and very few of them want a $100,000 electic car call Tesla.

>did the producers change their mind ?

No...they just want to stay alive and continue producing and not go bankrupt by producing things and creating sites where they lose they shirt.

> are the models more prude ore demand more money ? or is there no demand in the community for this anymore ?

Certainly not, the professional adult models we hire today (we do not shoot amateurs) are no different to the models we hired 20 years years ago, and they will do whatever they advertise in their model resumes when we hire them

from the agencies...i.e. their resumes clearly state what they will and will not do...i.e. some model bios say "artistic nude only", and others will say they only work alone and will not engage in sexual acts with other partners...some model bios say they will do girl on girl scenes only and no boy/girl and some will say they do g/g and b/g etc....so you hire models based upon what your needs are and what they say they will and will not do on their bio pages at the model agency websites.

Nothing has changed in the last 25 years as far as the models go, and the model fees are pretty much the same today as they were 25 years ago too, and the number of worldwide wam fans today has only moderately increased from 25,000 fans to 30,000 today...but the huge difference today is that in the 1990's you could count all the main wet and messy producers on 2 hands.....and today there are over 400 wet and messy producers, but the biggest change has happened since 2005....with the birth of Youtube, because today 80% of the former wam consumers no longer support the producers any more, and they feed at the trough of Youtube instead. I am not complaining, I am just stating a fact that in the 1990's you had 25,000 fans and most of them would support the wam producers who were less than a dozen producers, and today you have 30,000 fans and the vast majority of them prefer free Youtubes to supporting the producers, who have exploded to over 400 today. In the 1990's I was able to sustain my losses in producing wetlook erotica, because we had very good support from fans, You mention the TZmodels and EBPvideos sites that we just closed down last month....those sites once had over 800 members 10 years ago before Youtube existed, but after Youtube arose in 2005 like Godzilla  rising from Tokyo Bay and stomping on us all, those membership sites quickly died and we closed them down cos we had less than 20 members remaining as of last month.  So, times change, and we have to change with those changing times too.

>and why are the standarts in wetlook and messy sets so different ?

As I said....because for wetlook fans "it's all about the clothings"...not the body....but for messy fans "it's all about the substances and the body"....and clothings do not matter much to messy fans.

There is nothing any of us can do to change the trends and times....we just have to adapt or die.

It is all up to the consumers and what they want, and currently it seems 60% of the wam fans prefer youtubes, 30% prefer non erotic wetlook and less than 10% will support erotic wetlook...which is not enough support for the much higher production costs to make it.

MK

In reply to Message (63308) Question Are models or producers getting more prudish ?

By nemo - safisch02@gmail.com uu Sun 11/01/15 13:43:03 GMT

im following the wetlook community since i found it in 2000. while i was too young to own a visa card (was +21 in europe at the time) and therefore get a membership, i enjoyed the previews (untill i finaylly got one, juste because of wetlook)

everything developed great - hihher bandwith, higher resolution pictures and videos, larger picsets etc.

but since some years, the content seems to change a bit from wet and incredibly sexy (barless, no underwear, seethru) over no more nudity/strips to just wet (with bras and no seethru).

even producers who started like that, (wetrom/eurowam, wetlookadventure, etc.) have none o these sets anymore. some new sites started, but the output is not the same as it was.

even when girls in messy sets destroy most of their clothes or get undressed in the process, there are next to no wetlook sets like that anymore.

i just noticed the diffrence when the wamretro opened and tzmodels and epb underwater closed.

im not talking about pure nudity, there is a lot of on the web (even wet nudity). more about the fact that wetlook was more revealing in the past (seethru clothes, seethru underwear).

in some past sets you thought "these clothes were deinitely NOT meant to be wet, they show a LOT when wet".

why so ? is there no more demand for more erotic sets ? did the producers change their mind ? are the models more prude ore demand more money ? or ist there no demand in the community for this anymore ?

and why are the standarts in wetlook and messy sets so different ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]