minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 20:44:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 63308.1

Subject: None Re:Are models or producers getting more prudish ?

Date: Sun 11/01/15 16:16:46 GMT

Name: Tim de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

yes
In reply to Message (63308) Question Are models or producers getting more prudish ?

By nemo - safisch02@gmail.com uu Sun 11/01/15 13:43:03 GMT

im following the wetlook community since i found it in 2000. while i was too young to own a visa card (was +21 in europe at the time) and therefore get a membership, i enjoyed the previews (untill i finaylly got one, juste because of wetlook)

everything developed great - hihher bandwith, higher resolution pictures and videos, larger picsets etc.

but since some years, the content seems to change a bit from wet and incredibly sexy (barless, no underwear, seethru) over no more nudity/strips to just wet (with bras and no seethru).

even producers who started like that, (wetrom/eurowam, wetlookadventure, etc.) have none o these sets anymore. some new sites started, but the output is not the same as it was.

even when girls in messy sets destroy most of their clothes or get undressed in the process, there are next to no wetlook sets like that anymore.

i just noticed the diffrence when the wamretro opened and tzmodels and epb underwater closed.

im not talking about pure nudity, there is a lot of on the web (even wet nudity). more about the fact that wetlook was more revealing in the past (seethru clothes, seethru underwear).

in some past sets you thought "these clothes were deinitely NOT meant to be wet, they show a LOT when wet".

why so ? is there no more demand for more erotic sets ? did the producers change their mind ? are the models more prude ore demand more money ? or ist there no demand in the community for this anymore ?

and why are the standarts in wetlook and messy sets so different ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]