Wetlook-Online

Message # 632.1.1.1

Subject: Info Lost it for a couple hours today

Date: Wed 23/10/02 11:30:41 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Access to the forum lately has been excruciating. There was an attack on the DNS servers earlier this week, and a lower level attack reported today (Wednesday). The DNS attacks should not affect page loading until the local servers clear their DNS cache in expectation of an update. There may be other things going on in the form od DDoS attacks, as well. Depending on the server Nigel is using (unless ots his own), the host/owner (hardware) may have too many accounts for the pipeline & when they are running peak things bog down. If he is running his own server, his pipeline may be congested, or something going on with the server. If that's the case, I hope it is nothing serious. If it's the former, we will just have to be patient (maybe he can raise cain with his host if that's the case - I did once and it REALLY helped!!!!)

I have noticed that other sites in different parts of the world are slower than normal at times lately, so it's not just the forum that's being hit (even though it seems to be hit worse than the others). When everything works OK, it blows the doors off Bravenet Exclamation  Exclamation

In reply to Message (632.1.1) Happy Re: Re: ME 2

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 23/10/02 10:48:25 GMT

and just as soon as i did the last post, it starts doing fine Between noon and 5 pm tho everyday it's slow than dog poop Peace Man
In reply to Message (632.1) Hello Re: ME 2

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 23/10/02 10:38:50 GMT

Angry YEP ME 2 and it seems 2 b getting worse
In reply to Message (632) Question Anybody else having trouble? (off topic)

By Waterspaniel - us Wed 23/10/02 10:31:50 GMT

Had a lot of trouble the past few days accessing the forum. Sometimes when I click the link the progress bar just creeps along and hangs there. A couple nights ago I had to give up because the main page just wouldn't load. Other times )like now), the main page will load, but when I click a link to read the message, the same thing happens - the progress bar (Internet Explorer) creeps along, then hangs up altogether. This the only site I have this problem with, so the problem isn't with my connection. Anybody else having this problem? Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]