minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:05:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 6316.8

Subject: Hello Re: Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

Date: Fri 10/10/03 09:24:45 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Graham...I agree with you....but something far more off-putting to me these days is when a girl turns around and she has a wopping great tatoo at the base of her back....and I see this in about 30% of the models we hire these days..and I just don't get the tatoo and bodypiercings thing....i.e. if you were born good looking...why engage in self mutilation to ruin your looks.

Tatoos and Bodypiercings are the 2 more common things these days that put me off ...e.g. does anybody here get more turned on by Christina Aguilera since she had the nipple rings stapled onto both of her puppies....not me. Things have gotten so bad in the Florida modelling scene with tatoos these days...that we are now offering more money to models who are "Tatoo free"...cos those girls are getting to be in the minority.

Kevin is also right...i.e. if all the smokers and drinkers stopped smoking and drinking...the rest of us would ALL have to pay a lot more taxes to make up for that loss in tax revenues.

mk

In reply to Message (6316) Question Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 01:19:38 GMT

I follow the links to several of the photos/sets posted from different sites (SC, Webshots etc etc). Often there's a cute-looking girl with some good wetlook. Then, suddenly, right in the middle of a set, she's got a cigar in her mouth or is lighting up a cigarette. Yuk!

I know this is very personal, but I cannot see the attraction of a woman (no matter how good looking or wet or messy) with a cigarette or cigar lit up or in her mouth. The thought of someone smelling like an old ashtray and with lungs full of tar is something I find quite repulsive.

I'm curious how others feel - and, if this is a turn on for you, why is it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]