minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:44:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6316.18.1

Subject: Hello Re: From the point of view of the heaviest smoker on this forum!

Date: Sat 11/10/03 02:27:39 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: mj1968@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I must be in a league by my self.  I smoke about 2 cigars a day and I will either have one with coffee or wine.  My girlfriend smokes once in a while.

Anyway, I have never thought about whether smoking and wetlook should mix.  I don know that seeing a gorgeous woman all wet and is coverd with tatoo's and body piercings to be disgusting.  What is it with women who have to destroy their bodies with that crap.  Everytime I see anybody with a loop in their lip or eyebrow, I just want to rip it out and then laugh at them while they are screaming in pain.  That is the way I feel.

In reply to Message (6316.18) Smokin From the point of view of the heaviest smoker on this forum!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 21:10:42 GMT

I have to admit to smoking far, far to much!  (Brian and MK will both be able to vouch for that!)

I don't find girls smoking a turn on, but then as a smoker, I don't find it a turn off either!

I think you will find the general census of opinion here to be that non-smokers are going to probably find it a turn off, in the same way smokers won't care!  People with smoking fetishes are a completely different bag though!

Some of my models have lit up mid shoot, the reason being not for effect, but, after getting completely wet or messy, as smokers they really, really need a ciggy!

As a non-drinker and someone who absolutly HATES the taste of wine, I really hate kissing girls who have been drinking wine!  To me a girls who has been drinking wine tastes like a girl who has just thrown up!  Yuk, tastes like sick!

Each to their own.

leonmoomin Smokin

In reply to Message (6316) Question Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 01:19:38 GMT

I follow the links to several of the photos/sets posted from different sites (SC, Webshots etc etc). Often there's a cute-looking girl with some good wetlook. Then, suddenly, right in the middle of a set, she's got a cigar in her mouth or is lighting up a cigarette. Yuk!

I know this is very personal, but I cannot see the attraction of a woman (no matter how good looking or wet or messy) with a cigarette or cigar lit up or in her mouth. The thought of someone smelling like an old ashtray and with lungs full of tar is something I find quite repulsive.

I'm curious how others feel - and, if this is a turn on for you, why is it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]