minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 14:49:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 6316.1.1

Subject: Great Re: Re: Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

Date: Fri 10/10/03 04:19:59 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah..what Hawk said.The very thought that it's NOT "ladylike" is the reason it's a turn on! It's just like seeing a smartly dressed woman fall in a muddy puddle and acting all indignant because proper ladies don't get dirty or wet in their clothes! I remember this one girl would come to my friends parties,she looked like a young blonde Joan Jett with heavily applied liquid eyeliner and makeup.Although she was really cute she had a tough personality!She would get into fist fights with women OR men at the drop of a hat!I was in the shallow end of the pool smoking a cigar(fully clothed of course),and after one of her fights she hops in the pool right next to me and says"gimme one of them things",lights it up and starts puffing away!with a look of satisfaction on her face!In case you're wondering she had on tight blue jeans and a black t-shirt with the sleeves cut off.I thought it was one of the coolest things I ever saw! Impudent girl!  
In reply to Message (6316.1) Hello Re: Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By Hawk - uu Fri 10/10/03 02:22:48 GMT

Got to be something to do with the whole oral thing, you know, the size and shape of the cigar, the shape of the lips as she blows smoke.  Makes me think of a girl I knew who could tie cherry stems in a knot with her tongue: what else could she do with that tongue?

I never smoked but I chew tobacco (there's a habit that drives the girls wild, let me tell you).  I remember some movie about baseball where some really good looking lady tries a big old plug of looseleaf tobacco.  The expressions on her face watching her chew and then spit, looking very pretty and lady like the whole time, was kind of a novelty, if not real erotic.  Another time I was on a cross-country flight, seated next to a quite attravctive young lady, very nicely dressed in slacks and a jacket.  We never spoke to each other until after the meal, when she pulled out a can of Copenhagen and took a big old pinch.  I think just the novelty of seeing a pretty girl take a chew was too much, and I started talking to her.  Turns out her brother got her started doing it, and she used it as a cigarette alternative when she could not smoke.  The conversation went on from there, and I swear if I had not been enroute back to an excellent girlfriend waiting for me, I could have (and would have) pursued things with the chew girl.  

In reply to Message (6316) Question Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 01:19:38 GMT

I follow the links to several of the photos/sets posted from different sites (SC, Webshots etc etc). Often there's a cute-looking girl with some good wetlook. Then, suddenly, right in the middle of a set, she's got a cigar in her mouth or is lighting up a cigarette. Yuk!

I know this is very personal, but I cannot see the attraction of a woman (no matter how good looking or wet or messy) with a cigarette or cigar lit up or in her mouth. The thought of someone smelling like an old ashtray and with lungs full of tar is something I find quite repulsive.

I'm curious how others feel - and, if this is a turn on for you, why is it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]