Wetlook-Online

Message # 63145.2.1.1

Subject: Idea Re:totally agree

Date: Tue 23/12/14 04:24:51 GMT

Name: Manta us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Agreed. Many more *after* shots is the main preference, the photos through wetlook shouldn't be mostly dry, or damp in comparison. Nobody here denies you have beautiful girls and their outfits are great -- But look at Erik Elsas, Leon or countless other wetlook producers who've been in business for years ~ their videos are several minutes long and offer many, many more imagery of the girls right after they get wet/submerge, and are cheaper. Your business would substantially improve if you listened or talked with the community a bit more, just my 2¢    
In reply to Message (63145.2.1) None totally agree

By Ianwpg - ca Tue 23/12/14 00:01:45 GMT

I buy a LOT of these sets and absolutely agree.  With all due  respect - there is a lot of redundancy.

The girls are beautiful, the clothes are beautiful.  Please more shots entering, in the water, and exiting the water in different poses/angles.

The many dry shots at the beginning are not required.

Photos would be FANTASTIC with small adjustments.  

Thank you, Dima for all your efforts.

In reply to Message (63145.2) Idea Re:New girls on wetlooker.com: +video and group sets

By sunboyfun - sunboyfun@gmail.com us Mon 22/12/14 18:21:21 GMT

Hi Dima, Happy Holidays!

Congrats on continuing to find such wonderful models to do your photo shoots. I bought the set of Diana and Elenka, as I loved the jeans and shorts, as seen in the sample photos. I just wanted to humbly offer a bit of constructive advice if I may. I find that after purchasing many of the sets you offer, I find myself wishing for actually less photos. That may sound crazy but here is my thought: Out of 168 pictures, for example, a great many of them are shots which are essentially duplicates. From the sequence of the shoots, you can tell these photos are just culled from frames of a "movie' setting on the camera. It seems shots are just frames apart from each other and in the case of Diana, for example, there are about 40 plus pictures of her standing there prior to entering the pool. It appears she only went in the pool once, by which there are over 20 shots of her standing in the water. Finally a few emergent shots of her exiting, where you get to see the wet clothing. The remaining pictures are again, frame by frame of Diana standing there "damp" after a shower. To me, a great deal of the pictures are redundant. They are posted in quantity, and often include those pictures that were out of focus or did not flash, are taken in areas of poor lighting, etc.

I would suggest this, especially if the photos are going to be offered for sale: Why not be more selective in the pictures you include in sets. Don't feel the need to include every shot taken during the session. Pick the best and take advantage of what works best in the scene. Here is an example. After a few dry pics, which do show the "before" outfit and builds anticipation, find a posing opportunity or position that works and shoot many instances in that setting. When she comes out of the pool on the ladder is a good start. There, you could have her dunk and rise a few times to let the light play off the wet clothing, have her turn to different angles. The result is a variety of what I call "fish-in-a-barrel" shots. Those golden can't miss positions where the light is good, the clothing is caught in the best moments of being wet. You could then move to another spot and repeat. Then pick the best from each of those different settings or mini shoots. The end result will be far more interesting, show more wetlook and up the value of the photosets. You already have the best and most important elements - wonderful and willing models in great clothing. The sets could be amazing with very little work.

Again, I offer this as a fan and not a critical hammering, especially as a fan who actually buys your sets. I would certainly buy a lot more. Cheers and thanks for reading!

SBF

In reply to Message (63145) Pictures New girls on wetlooker.com: +video and group sets

By Dima - ru Mon 22/12/14 08:49:06 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Discount for December: buy 7 sets or more in one shopping cart and pay only 70%! Input code: MCHNY

You can use this code many times!

New set with video: http://wetlooker.com/?p=9654

New group set: girls are soaking together!

http://wetlooker.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]