minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:11:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 6310.2.3

Subject: Idea Perhaps no cameras! An idea......

Date: Thu 09/10/03 15:53:43 GMT

Name: Frankie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Regarding MK's statement about cameras.  My suggestion is "NO CAMERAS" allowed except perhaps maybe having one or two "official" photographers taking photos (or videos) with the understanding that photos will be used on wetlook oriented Internet sites.  Let those who which to attend know ahead of time to make them aware of the camera ban.

As for the venue, I would think that there are more women interested in participating in wetlook on the east side of the Atlantic than here in the U.S.  Until I know the venue, then I can make my decision whether to attend or not.  

In reply to Message (6310.2) Hello Re: Wetlook event at Rio Lago Ranch?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 09/10/03 14:42:41 GMT

The idea of a wetlook convention is certainly worth exploring. I have been thinking of doing this for a few years, and I know Graham and Kev are also keen to resurrect the old Aquantics style conventions that used to take place in the UK in the early 90's...the concept there was to basically take over a small hotel (like "Fawlty Towers" ) for the weekend, and then have 15 or so girls and 30 to 40 wet & messy fans, photographers et al all come along and have fun in the hotel pool and grounds.

Finding the ideal place that would suit as many people as possible is a little tricky. Certainly...if a such an event were held in the UK then 40 to 50 people would be interested in coming along, and it would be easy to stock with plenty of guest models for the girls to play with, cos we all know loads of models in the the UK we could bring along...and Leonmoomin could bring some of his harem too.

The really divisive issue though is not what location to choose...but there are 2 different camps of people with entirely different needs and interests...and those 2 groups of folks have conflicting views when it comes to cameras and spectators and picture taking. Basically...the 2 kinds of folks who want to go to such events are either

a) Folks who just want to take pictures or watch models getting wet and have no objections to engaging in fun with the girls and being on camera occassionally....and

b) Folks who are not into watching others getting wet...their interest is a very personal one and a self wetting experiences is what they enjoy most...i.e. getting wet themselves and being in the water with likeminded people...and for those folks, they do not want cameras taking their pictures or be in the same arena with professional wetlook models and or voyeurs.

Thats the real nut to crack. Before one decides on what locaton to choose...one has to poll the community to find out what "kind" of event they want. I know many folks don't like the idea of cameras or spectators getting their jollies by watching others having fun....but the reality is....these kinds of events are VERY expensive to organize (which is why Roger stopped doing them in the UK...cos he kept losing money every time he arranged for such events)...and the reality is, that it is the spectators or voyeurs and camera people who tend to be in the majority and their patronage is needed to finance such event. The folks who just want a private event with no cameras or spectators around...are better off just booking one of those private resorts in the Poconos where you can rent a private suite with your own in-room swimming pool.

Leonmoomin is also thinking of organizing pool parties in the UK too.

I am certainly interested in sponsoring whatever wetlook convention is being organized.

The place in Houston looks nice....but we have a gazillion places like that in Florida that can be rented at similar prices and can sleep a lot more people, and also be on a private beach in the Florida Keys too.

I don't know how many folks from this forum are from each state or country. It would not be a bad idea to have a  poll or an image map that counts where people are located (as you have on the old Bravenet forum)...cos then we could see where the highest concentration of people are...and thus decide what would be the closest location for most people to travel too. My guess is...probably the UK would be the best place to gather the most people together.

Also, FYI, Leonmoomin and I are currently in process of making arrangements with a hotel in Thailand to have some pool parties booked for next year's Songkran in Thailand...so if you want a wetlook gathering...just come on over to Thailand next April, cos Leon, Brian D, myself and others will be planning a dunk tank and pool party events at our hotel next year.

MK

In reply to Message (6310) Question Wetlook event at Rio Lago Ranch?

By Russ - russ@russ.net us Thu 09/10/03 13:10:14 GMT

Is anyone interested in having a "Wetlook Gathering" weekend at Rio Lago Ranch?  Is anyone close enough to Houston to attend?  It's $300/night and that includes a nice pool, multiple bedrooms, and a private lake.

Anyone up for it?

http://www.riolagoranch.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]