WetlookPro

Message # 62936.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Help needed, now OT

Date: Sun 30/11/14 22:54:15 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am thoroughly convinced that if you let it break your will, then your immune system gives up the fight.  For me, it came down to two questions during the 15 months of chemo.  Can I tolerate the treatment today, and are there people I would like to be here for, and things I need to accomplish, in the future.  That got me through.  Of course, I was lucky in that most forms of Hodgkins Lymphoma respond pretty well to treatment, if you can tolerate the treatment.  Hang in there Forbes!  The fact that you are rebuilding the collection is a very good sign :).
In reply to Message (62936.2.1) Hello Re:Help needed, now OT

By Forbes - ex Fri 28/11/14 11:49:56 GMT

Thanks RoscoeBC, I always took much inspiration from people such as yourself during those dark days. I read and truly believe that as every known disease has been survived by at least one person there is no such thing as an incurable disease just incurable people.  I had a stage 3 tumour in the bladder and went on to develop another 3 small tumours over 2 years since initial diagnosis. I think once I stopped panicking and feeling sorry for myself I reached a stage where I started concentrating on living rather then worrying about dying. When I arrived at the "F**K IT" state of mind the cancer stopped coming back, I regret the destruction of my wetlook collection but I'm alive, older and wiser and that's what matters Great
In reply to Message (62936.2) None Re:Help needed, now OT

By RoscoeBC - us Fri 28/11/14 05:40:04 GMT

I'm off topic, but congratulations on still being vertical.  I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma, stage 4B, almost 30 years ago.  Still here.  Funny the stages the mind goes through.  I went through "why me", then "if somebody has to get it, why not me, who would I pass it off to".  Then I took up motorcycles and downhill skiing, figuring there were no guarantees in life anyway.  I survived all three.  
In reply to Message (62936) Hello Help needed, a real long shot

By Forbes - ex Thu 27/11/14 17:26:28 GMT

This is a real long shot but still worth a go. In 2008 I was diagnosed with cancer and in a moment of madness I destroyed my entire wetlook collection thinking I was going to die and not wanting to leave my wife with loads of clutter to deal with. Just to clarify my wife knew about my collection and we both still enjoy wetlook today, I just didn't want to leave her with more problems then I needed too.

Anyway today as you can tell I'm thankfully still very much alive. Now pride of my collection back then were photos by a couple named Katmint. Kat was the model and her boyfriend (Mint) took great photos of her getting wet and for a while they had their own website. I would really love to have those photos again so I'm wondering if anyone has copies they could share.

Thanks for reading, I got my fingers crossed :)

Forbes

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]